What is this car worth?

KillJoy

way too much. with the economy the way it is, that car is not worth that money, or anywhere near it. 14 year old car is a 14 year old car, no matter what the mileage. people are selling high mileage goats for $14k, high mileage terminators for $16k. i would consider an 80k mile car that is 5 years old to be more reliable than a 15 year old car with 40k miles

Guest Removed
Worth the money. It is the last cobra built with a 5.0 and is clean and a convert nice combo. he might not be able to sell it atm nut the car is worth it

vert? its a hard top.

the 04's are going for cheap but there just the 5.7's the 6L are still going for 20's..

05's can be had for well under 20 g's now... which is making it very hard not to buy another one.

Edit - avg mile 2006 on LS1Tech for 18k right now.

Edited by nurkvinny

way too much. with the economy the way it is, that car is not worth that money, or anywhere near it. 14 year old car is a 14 year old car, no matter what the mileage. people are selling high mileage goats for $14k, high mileage terminators for $16k. i would consider an 80k mile car that is 5 years old to be more reliable than a 15 year old car with 40k miles

Not everyone wants a terminator, so to the right person that car is worth that. My brother just bought a supercharged 95 cobra a few months ago for 13,500 and the car is cleaner then most new cars. Chances are a 5 year old with 80k miles is gonna be in worse shape then a 14yr old car with 40k miles, that said I would pay the asking price the car looks spotless.

orly

LS2 cars or no?

you've got to look around. i bought my '05 ls2 manual GTO with 10k miles on it just about 2 years ago for $21k---that was 2 years ago, and when the economy was still good. look around, deals are there. 50+k mile goats are going cheap