Avoid Cycle Search! Warning Females!

ScrappyGrl

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt the manager say he would give you the bike for $4K plus all the other "fees" that go along with it? sounded like that was the deal you wanted in the beginning. Just accept their appology and get the bike if you still want it. it would be ashame to pass on a good deal but on the other hand, I could understand why would would not want to do business there, no matter how cheap the price may be. Just make sure what ever decision you make, you will be happy and have no regrets

Oh wow, I got tossed into the mix. It's true that I bought my first bike from Cycle Search, Mitch actually helped me with the 500. (The interesting thing is that he tried to talk me into looking into an SV650 and I had it in my mind that it was NOT what I wanted but sometimes I wonder if I had purchased that bike, maybe I wouldn't have upgraded to the 600.)

Anyway, my 500 wasn't idling right after I brought it home and Cycle Search went out of the way to send a truck to pick it up, clean the carbs, and bring it back to me so that I was not inconvenienced. Mitch then called me back to follow up and make sure everything was ok. I'm sorry to hear that he has had a run in with another person on this board but I don't think it's ok for pictures to be posted of him and threats to be thrown out there. (Scrappy girl says she has something up her sleeve in the first post).

I do appreciate the sponsorship from Cycle Search and while I agree that their prices are a bit high, I found that when I went into the transaction fully educated, we were able to reach a mutually satisfying deal.

Somebody seriously gave me negative rep for this post?? :confused: