who can tune crome in ohio?

Comebackkid

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said I wanted a cheap tune all I asked was where to find a good tuner besides slowmo.So as I search and call around there price don't seem that bad

Well then thats your own fault too considering you claimed that slomo wanted way to much in your first post. Now your coming back saying they are not to bad.

So by judging by your first post basically you where asking for a 'cheap' tune. But whatever. I've had my car at Slomo before and no complaints and was more than fair pricing for the work done IMO.

Guest tbutera2112
ive heard great things about slomo...i would just take it to them, then you know for sure its done right...spend a little more on a tune or get a nobody tuner and blow up a few grand worth of parts?

I'm going to ips and see what number's it set at now just a dyno. I have appointment at slowmo Monday but it seemed he didn't really want to tune on crome so that's why I was looking around

You will not go wrong with IPS, I highly recommened them.

Guest Removed
I'm going to ips and see what number's it set at now just a dyno. I have appointment at slowmo Monday but it seemed he didn't really want to tune on crome so that's why I was looking around

cause they are a hondata pusher ;)

i think that kid that works with dyno brian does crome..

cause they are a hondata pusher ;)

i think that kid that works with dyno brian does crome..

Steve is in the process of learning. Sounds like this car has the potiental to make some good power. I was not aware of IPS being familar with the Crome software. Try giving Eric a call at IPS to see what he can do for you.

Guest Removed
Steve is in the process of learning. Sounds like this car has the potiental to make some good power. I was not aware of IPS being familar with the Crome software. Try giving Eric a call at IPS to see what he can do for you.

it made 488 already with the old turbo :D

Hey don't be telling people how much it makes but ya put down 488 at 29 with the old turbo so I switch to the gt30 for the quick spool but don't pull as hard on the topend. I thought it would be better to go with a quick spooling turbo but it pain in the ass to get it to hook so going back to the sc6176

Guest Removed
Hey don't be telling people how much it makes but ya put down 488 at 29 with the old turbo so I switch to the gt30 for the quick spool but don't pull as hard on the topend. I thought it would be better to go with a quick spooling turbo but it pain in the ass to get it to hook so going back to the sc6176

slicks.......its built to take it so .

i got the vht ...just wait till its warm out, tune -----test!

keep fucking around and ill nickname it the dsm honduh. cause it will always be broke.

Anyone know David Blundell from Cincinnati,OHIO some guy on the honda tech forum said he's the best out there

We had this discussion about Blundell, he will tune your car for maximum horsepower, not reliability, Corey, or the guys over at ips, will tune your car for a safe amount of horsepower and a reliable tune, either shops will do you good, IM gonna try and make it to IPS in the morning

My old Accord was tuned at Slomo, the whole situation didnt end well and my timing curve looked like a roller coaster on drugs but it ran.... just not well. I have not seen IPS work but with all the succes Corey has had and all the happy customers I would still recomend them even though my experience wasnt the greatest.

Bigger turbo=more traction? Im lost right there lol

As for tuning Crome I would put it in this order

Dave Blundell (he basically is the shit with crome and im not even a fan of him on a personal level, but he is a good tuner)

Slowmotion: They have a good reputation around here

As for who I would ultimately have tune my car well thats simple...Jeff Evans in Pennsylvania http://www.evans-tuning.com goto his dyno library and look at some of the graphs. They speak for themselves, the man could make a pickle produce 500+hp