who can tune crome in ohio?

Comebackkid

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides slowmotion want way to much money an hr?

I see engine failure in your future if pricing is a the top of your list when searching for a tune. While I can certainly understand value, I can't relate to price being the driving factor for my motor.

BTW.....http://www.Engrish.com

Check it out

Guest Removed
I see engine failure in your future if pricing is a the top of your list when searching for a tune. While I can certainly understand value, I can't relate to price being the driving factor for my motor.

BTW.....http://www.Engrish.com

Check it out

NO...almost most of his tax money is gone! he just got a bigger turbo, and wants it tuned!!!!

this thing will not live to see nice weather :bangbang:

NO...almost most of his tax money is gone! he just got a bigger turbo, and wants it tuned!!!!

this thing will not live to see nice weather :bangbang:

I'm amazed at how many people do this. I just tt. someone who bent a rod after adding some nice power adders but nothing else to a Mustang. Another that blew an MS3 motor while running 21psi on a stock fuel system and a home-grown tune :rolleyes:

I bet they'd screw a whore without a condom too because it was cheaper.

Trust me I'm nowhere near broke gearhead and I was in a hurry when I posted it. I got all the letter's right just not in order lol..It's a fully built sleeved block the works will hold plenty of horsepower. I even talk to the guy who built the motor and he said If I have any problems at 600+ he'll fix the motor for next to nothing . Plus I'm getting an precision sc6176sp tomorrow so it's on looking for 650-700hp..But it's funny instead of helping me find a good tunner you guy rather pick on me about a 3 letter word post whores

Slowmotion.

/thread.

If you cant afford it to do it right, dont do it at all.

ALong the same lines if you spent all the money on an entire engine build why would you want to squeeze by trying to find a cheap nobody tune, considering a good or bad tune means all the difference in making your setup last.

ALong the same lines if you spent all the money on an entire engine build why would you want to squeeze by trying to find a cheap nobody tune, considering a good or bad tune means all the difference in making your setup last.

Who said I wanted a cheap tune all I asked was where to find a good tuner besides slowmo.So as I search and call around there price don't seem that bad