kinda new from circleville.

mustanggt5liter

oooohhhhh you are one of the pc tough guys, here is my address 1476 st rt 56 circleville ohio. come over if you can come out in the cold with ur skirt on. lets just see if you have a pair.

Not that you care, but you are riding a fine line. I'll help you navigate the tough forum and copy and paste for you.

Racism, personal threats

Since this is a local forum that encourages its users to actually meet and become friends with each other, it has been decided long ago that hostility and intolerance on here can lead to physical altercations, which we would like to prevent. There are to be no racist comments or slurs, and no threats (veiled or direct) towards any other members. While most infractions on here will result in a warning and edit, these are instaban.

Guest Removed
Not that you care, but you are riding a fine line. I'll help you navigate the tough forum and copy and paste for you.

Racism, personal threats

Since this is a local forum that encourages its users to actually meet and become friends with each other, it has been decided long ago that hostility and intolerance on here can lead to physical altercations, which we would like to prevent. There are to be no racist comments or slurs, and no threats (veiled or direct) towards any other members. While most infractions on here will result in a warning and edit, these are instaban.

All current CR members, take this as your fair warning. All of you were newbie members at one point. Everyone enjoys a little group initiation. However, random, uncalled for, insulting posts in the Oven will result in you receiving an infraction.

"Don't drop the soap", "don't forget your flamesuit", etc is cool and in good humor. The recent habit of people posting useless crap like, "you're a retard", "ugly fucking car", etc will either quit, or infractions will be handed out.

Also, remember there are always people out there that can't drive something as nice as you or have different tastes in cars. This would be a boring hobby if every person drove an LS1 F Body or a turbo import. Please welcome new members until they have proven themselves to be truly a drag on our site.

Thanks

what what?

who crossed what line first there buckwheat? :gtfo:

yeah well this place is mostly full of pomopas assholes, you have access to the internet, look up the meaning. i asked an innocent ? then get jumped on like im jones's ass partner. yeah ill give this place a great review. thanks for the first impression of you jonass

yeah well this place is mostly full of pomopas assholes, you have access to the internet, look up the meaning. i asked an innocent ? then get jumped on like im jones's ass partner. yeah ill give this place a great review. thanks for the first impression of you jonass

Ok, I double checked and pomopas does not yet exist in the dictionary.

Give it time though, in 150 years you just might be right!

:gtfo:

Guest Removed

look man. to make a omelet you have to break some eggs. humpty dumpty fell off the wall a long time ago. not everyone here drives a audi.

but then you did shoot your self in the foot, bu starting this thread. hell after making the first post here you where able to post in the forsale section. now your just getting broke in CR style. trust me, at first its like hanging out with the chevy crowd on friday night. cause you know you'll be baggin one of there girls by saturday morning

and now come's the grammer nazis

oooohhhhh you are one of the pc tough guys, here is my address 1476 st rt 56 circleville ohio. come over if you can come out in the cold with ur skirt on. lets just see if you have a pair.

So, you would like a grown man to wear a skirt with the wind blowing so you can catch a glimpse of his testicals? Then you proceed to call him gay? Can someone help me out? I'm lost.

• Confused 1

If this is directed towards me the only thing I can tell you is that you really need to just chill out, all this is here to do is test each member to see how they interact before they get on to the main forum.

A few things...

Many forums now have a set number of required posts before allowing people to sale things.

A lot of forums would delete a thread like this. By mentionining that you have specific products for sale this is more of a for sale ad than a hello to everyone.

If you are so sensative that the word "crap" gets you all hot an bothered then you are in the right place. You and the other sensative emos that sneaked through to the board can talk about interior design and what type of deep throat lube works best when you have a soar throat.

If you only think about this place when you have stuff for sale then just go ahead and disapear now. The people looking for the things you have more than likely will be on mustang forums with you anyway.

Have a nice day,

A few things...

Many forums now have a set number of required posts before allowing people to sale things.

A lot of forums would delete a thread like this. By mentionining that you have specific products for sale this is more of a for sale ad than a hello to everyone.

If you are so sensative that the word "crap" gets you all hot an bothered then you are in the right place. You and the other sensative emos that sneaked through to the board can talk about interior design and what type of deep throat lube works best when you have a soar throat.

If you only think about this place when you have stuff for sale then just go ahead and disapear now. The people looking for the things you have more than likely will be on mustang forums with you anyway.

Have a nice day,

:leghump:

• Confused 1