Girl help

pontiacfreak142

Sorry guys, but i really need some advice. Ive never seen anything like this before and its got me worried.

My girlfriend is about to get on her period (yes i know, some will say that should awnser all of the questions) but i have NEVER seen a girl this bad before. She told me she was a little emotional this morning, but i talked to her and got her to calm down. She was fine all day till some shit with her bestfriend came up. She still seemed fine and we talked about it, then all of a sudden, she said well im done talking to you for now, bye. i tried to talk her but she kept saying like smart ass things to me and wouldnt give me a strait awnser on anything. except that i didnt do anything wrong.

Anyone else ever have this problem? i have never seen someone flip out this bad so quick before.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fairly obvious she's either pregnant or cheating on you.

lol thats funny...

umm... i dunno what to really say. sometimes people are annoyed at EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. guys do it daily, i dont see an issue with this.

let her go and do her own thing. if she really wants you, she'll come back when she needs you. but dont call her every 2 secs asking if shes ok. that wont make it better.

good luck

It's fairly obvious she's either pregnant or cheating on you.

well, shes a virgin, so shes not pregnant lol.

on a serious note, we just talked and she calmed down a little. She said it was was just a bunch of stuff going on (period, stress, her best friend pissing her off) and it pushed her over the edge. So i guess we will see.