Girl help

pontiacfreak142

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have only actually been dating for 2 weeks, but she has a been a good friend for a quite a while but ive still never seen her go this crazy lol.

You haven't seen her go this crazy because you just started dating. Girls hide their crazy side until they have you hooked. She wouldn't want to show a potential boyfriend that she is crazy, that would damage her chances. Trust me, every single girl is crazy in one way or another!

Just let her vent if she wants to vent and then get some ass. :p

Good luck!

its a scam... women pull bullshit to try and get somthing...

but you cant blame the women... you can only blame yourself. they are comparable to dogs.. they only get away with what you LET them get away with.

rule of thumb FTMFW~!

Dude, this is complete seriousness. If there is weird crazy chick drama within the first 2 weeks, then this shit cant possibly go well. It is unfortunate but, it is true. Crazy chick actions cant be tolerated until atleast 1 year's time. Im telling you, give the dick and run!

Dude, this is complete seriousness. If there is weird crazy chick drama within the first 2 weeks, then this shit cant possibly go well. It is unfortunate but, it is true. Crazy chick actions cant be tolerated until atleast 1 year's time. Im telling you, give the dick and run!

I have to agree, the bullshit will only escalate from here.:(

its not so much that as the fact that ive been trying to date the girl for a while, and we finally are and i dont want it to end that quick. i dont know what will happen if she does it again though.

see your problem? Your puttin the pussy on a pedastool.

Im pretty sure I spelled pedastool wrong too.

Agreed all women are crazy. Hit it one last time real good then peace the fuck out, dont talk to her, dont answer her phone calls, texts, emails, anything If she calls you on a random number deny her exsistance. Women like that.

How many times has that actually worked for you?

Guest Removed

worked on you when it did it to ya :p

see

God damn I hate to say it but I agree with Rob.

Stick her and GTFO.

even your man agrees!

Works everytime, the minute I get the crazy vibe I'm outtt. And its funny becasuse they think everything is going fine then the next day they go to call you and you dont pick up so they either leave a voicemall or will text you a few minutes later. When you dont reply they get confused and question what they might have done wrong which drives them more crazy then after they dont hear from you in a few days they get pissed. Thats when the random numbers come along and you answer and ask who it is and when they say their name you reply with I dont know anyone by that name and hang up the phone.

Works everytime, the minute I get the crazy vibe I'm outtt. And its funny becasuse they think everything is going fine then the next day they go to call you and you dont pick up so they either leave a voicemall or will text you a few minutes later. When you dont reply they get confused and question what they might have done wrong which drives them more crazy then after they dont hear from you in a few days they get pissed. Thats when the random numbers come along and you answer and ask who it is and when they say their name you reply with I dont know anyone by that name and hang up the phone.

Awesome. I really need to try this. My own downfall is I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt so at the first sign of craziness I let it slide, I shouldnt be so forgiving i suppose would've saved me alot of bullshit in the end.

I don't think anyone can run fast enough from this apparent crazy. Do yourself a favor and don't waste years of your life on something that could have been over now. No one with that kind of crazy, who doesn't put out, is worth it. Sorry, but that is a nice big flashing sign saying "GET OUT". You do know that there are other girls, right?

Yes, you did something wrong. When a woman is in a crazy hormonal mood, you don't go all Dr. Phil on her. You treat it like the weather and run for shelter until it blows over. Don't go outside asking Katrina why she's in bad mood and flooding New Orleans...you get the hell out and fix the damage later.

When she said, "I want to go now, bye" that means don't keep running your emo yap to her. Let her go and talk to her in another day when she's not insane.

There is a huge difference between a chick who is nuts 24/7 and a chick who is normal 3.5 weeks out of every four. You'll learn from experience, and it will be painful.

There's also a huge difference between a chick who's moody once a month and one who is sleeping with your best friend and you'll learn that from experience, too.

For now, your girl is fine. Just expect a replay of this around March 24th.