Ohio weather don't scare me....

2wheels4

Despite the rain, I couldn't resist the warm air, so I went tooling about for a while, ultimately meeting a friend for lunch up on Polaris. Had her snap a pic of me next to one of the big snow piles that still remains in the Mall parking lot.

She was trigger happy so I didn't get to give my signature goat horns or middle finger, but one takes what they can get....

Missed a much better photo op yesterday, sun was still shining bright and I took the cute neighbor girl for a ride up the river and to dinner in Powell. We took a detour first and went up 257 farther than needed to catch the twisties and cross the bridge.

Can't fucking wait for spring so I can shed some of this damned gear... want my half-shell, wind on face, sneer on lips to be seen by all...

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss202/Maleficusphotos/GEDC0401sized.jpg?t=1235717876

Despite the rain, I couldn't resist the warm air, so I went tooling about for a while, ultimately meeting a friend for lunch up on Polaris. Had her snap a pic of me next to one of the big snow piles that still remains in the Mall parking lot.

She was trigger happy so I didn't get to give my signature goat horns or middle finger, but one takes what they can get....

Missed a much better photo op yesterday, sun was still shining bright and I took the cute neighbor girl for a ride up the river and to dinner in Powell. We took a detour first and went up 257 farther than needed to catch the twisties and cross the bridge.

Can't fucking wait for spring so I can shed some of this damned gear... want my half-shell, wind on face, sneer on lips to be seen by all...

Pics of said cute girl?

Beer, yes. And the good stuff too, but no football. (I don't care for it either except for OSU, and only that for the drinking and fighting.)

The only downside is that she doesn't like whiskey and cigars... at all... LOL Oh, and I am totally in love with her, so that puts me at a severe disadvantage that I am not used to dealing with.