Anybody know of any good VW forums?

Rustlestiltskin

If you want a MKV car, golfmkv.com is a good one. However for the majority of VW's, vortex is all that is there.

Anything we can help you with? There are quite a few people here with the MKIV GLI and a few MKV GTI's that could probably answer most questions.

RX8 and GLI one is a sports car tyhe other driver four humans to work and trys to look like one.

Sad thing is the VW is faster

Fixed.

The RX8 is not fast, they handle fantastic, but are not fast, a stock GLI should take one. But that is beside the point.

The RX8 is a car that is unlike any other. It handles with the best of them, looks pretty good, has a good interior is fairly practical and did I say it handles? Its not fast, guzzles gas and requires endless gear changes.

The GLI is a compromise car. It has good tq, has good handling, has good mpg, has good interior, has good trunk and 4 doors and is mod friendly. However don't think you can make a GLI handle like your RX8. It wont. It is FWD, and everyone knows the limitations of that. Good in the snow and rain, but not optimal for handling and putting down power. It does nothing great, but most things well. That is Audi and VW's meal ticket, some don't like their cars because of that fact, but they have a cult following that is unlike any other make.

I say go for it, but I am a huge Audi/VW guy. I drove an RX8 and loved it all besides the engine. The MS3 engine would make the car a BLAST. I will post this up in your other thread too.

grow some get a vr6 slap a turbo on that biatch and go!!!!

True...but sadly there's not much out there.

yeah... sadly.. but the air cooled scene is pretty legit... so i am happy i made the switch.

grow some get a vr6 slap a turbo on that biatch and go!!!!

yeah... sadly.. but the air cooled scene is pretty legit... so i am happy i made the switch.

VRT's are secks... I low-key wish I had one.

don't lie.. VRT, really?

1998 gti silver vrt thanx.. only for about a month though... to many little shit problems with it and i needed it as a dd...plus it ate wheel bearings like a fucking champ.

1998 gti silver vrt thanx.. only for about a month though... to many little shit problems with it and i needed it as a dd...plus it ate wheel bearings like a fucking champ.

I fucking love the sound of VR6s, and slapping a turbo on them is even better.. If it ate wheel bearings it must've been pretty rowdy. IR jealous :(

I kept running into this clown in a newer looking S4 today, around the 315/Henderson Rd. area. He had a vanity plate, looked like some custom dual exhaust setup, car was black.

Thanks, got any more random-ass off topic responses?