Dyno Day April 11 @ Noon

DTM Brian

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is bringing the food? This has probably been discussed already, but Sam's club isn't too far and we could run over there and clean them out of brats and dogs. Just a thought.

ill bring a pack of brats

wow my cars sucks ass. couldnt even make a good dyno pull.

been battling with the dam hardpipes blowing off for weeks now. hopefully i can get them worked out. this time its a differnt pipe ahhh

anfound out the boostwas set to high in 4th. thats why it would break up up top on the 4th gear pulls. ahhhh

been battling with the dam hardpipes blowing off for weeks now. hopefully i can get them worked out. this time its a differnt pipe ahhh

anfound out the boostwas set to high in 4th. thats why it would break up up top on the 4th gear pulls. ahhhh

I think I have a clamp for your air filter...:p

-Mike

Who needs a clamp just throw some 2 sided sticky tape at it and hope it sticks HAHA

Paul is the a greddy BOV?

I wanted to stay longer but got a call the my mother inlaw was badly hurt in a car wreck so I had to scoot

yea greddy rs love the sound sucks they dont make it anymore.

Guest Removed

never broke up in 4th on me...

and its the boost tube at the TB now...that whole pipe is soaked in oil..

dont ever call me in the middle of a dyno saying the boost tube i made came off when in fact it was youre other ghetto fab's...ill see what i can do to cure it for now, but you need good connectors...and better clamps.

and im sorry i missed it..i had customer to take care of here

Edited by Removed

Paul your next mod should be an insurance fire, that will fix everything.

Brian and Hal thanks for the pulls and the help. As soon as I get the exhaust done I will be back to get the electronic screws turned on my hot rod.

I think I will take you up on the $400 maf cleaning hal sounds like a killer deal for the gains it will bring!

Paul your next mod should be an insurance fire, that will fix everything.

Brian and Hal thanks for the pulls and the help. As soon as I get the exhaust done I will be back to get the electronic screws turned on my hot rod.

I think I will take you up on the $400 maf cleaning hal sounds like a killer deal for the gains it will bring!

Haha, good set rate isn't it? :D

Thanks to everyone, it was good to see a lot of you guys out there. Hopefully I'll see some of you back shortly to get a little tweaking done.

Rob, I would check the motor mounts on Paul's car. The motor really seemed to be rocking too much on the dyno.

Haha, good set rate isn't it? :D

Thanks to everyone, it was good to see a lot of you guys out there. Hopefully I'll see some of you back shortly to get a little tweaking done.

Rob, I would check the motor mounts on Paul's car. The motor really seemed to be rocking too much on the dyno.

I think that has more value you than the law should allow.

We will need to talk about doing the installs on Red to make her faster.