Dyno Day April 11 @ Noon

DTM Brian

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I need one of these in may, prolly june, thats when ill be home to get mine tuned, sounds like a lot of fun. Brian, I will prolly be ordering that chip from you here in the next week or so, just a heads up.

I have a new set-up that should throw down about 350whp, not bad for a little non turbo'd 4cyl. I hope I can have it all tuned out so I could make this. Im assuming theres going to be a group discount? I dont even know where to go to get a dyno in cbus

I have a new set-up that should throw down about 350whp, not bad for a little non turbo'd 4cyl. I hope I can have it all tuned out so I could make this. Im assuming theres going to be a group discount? I dont even know where to go to get a dyno in cbus

dynotune motorsports

or

ips motorsports

problem solved.

Damn, I need one of these in may, prolly june, thats when ill be home to get mine tuned, sounds like a lot of fun. Brian, I will prolly be ordering that chip from you here in the next week or so, just a heads up.

Cool.

Just let me know.

ummm get in the kitchen an make the food? j.k :bangbang:

You have a death wish saying that to her? Seriously, I think her cooking will kill someone. She comes from a family that can burn boiled eggs.

ummm get in the kitchen an make the food? j.k :bangbang:

Seriously, listen to Hal. I can pretty much only make easy mac or toast. You would never want to eat anything I cook.

That's why Hal can cook! We won't starve to death.

You have a death wish saying that to her? Seriously, I think her cooking will kill someone. She comes from a family that can burn boiled eggs.

Seriously, listen to Hal. I can pretty much only make easy mac or toast. You would never want to eat anything I cook.

That's why Hal can cook! We won't starve to death.

you guys are my heros lol well then hal get in the kitchen an make some food...an ash ...stand around an do nothing like usual. ha:bangbang: