Dyno Day April 11 @ Noon

DTM Brian

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you think we can do the race gas tune that day Brian? if not ill still be there to harass people.

How about we do it earlier that morning. I want to be able to give you car all the attention it needs. Kind of hard to tune when you have a bunch of people wanting to chat. I do not mind visiting everyone on a dyno day when making pulls. I like to be a little more one on one with the customer when tuning. Not to mention your Xcal seems to have a mind of its own. :)

:lol:

And my dad has had his black notch since 1994! Well you know haha.

I second Brian's notion of bringing him out to the dyno day. Is he still running around on 10 holes with BFG's? I don't think I've seen him in 5 years or so. Probably longer, because you were just a little guy when he was bringing you along.

How about we do it earlier that morning. I want to be able to give you car all the attention it needs. Kind of hard to tune when you have a bunch of people wanting to chat. I do not mind visiting everyone on a dyno day when making pulls. I like to be a little more one on one with the customer when tuning. Not to mention your Xcal seems to have a mind of its own. :)

sounds good to me my clutch is in so it should handle it now :cool:

Brian,

I want to get an updated tune for the new headers I'm getting. My Xcal2 was programmed by another performance shop would that be an issue? Does that in affect "lock" it?

Thanks,

Scott

Scott,

Give me a call or shoot me an e-mail so we can discuss details of your car. I am getting ready to head over to the dyno now. A call in the evening would be great.

614-778-8984

I second Brian's notion of bringing him out to the dyno day. Is he still running around on 10 holes with BFG's? I don't think I've seen him in 5 years or so. Probably longer, because you were just a little guy when he was bringing you along.

Hmmm who are you? lol. And he doesn't get out much anymore lol. He is just a couch potatoe now when he's not lift weights haha.

Hmmm who are you? lol. And he doesn't get out much anymore lol. He is just a couch potatoe now when he's not lift weights haha.

I had the black 93 GT mustang that ran around with a bunch of other mustangs back when we used to meet at Jeg's on the east side. I don't know if you would remember me out of all of the guys, but maybe.

Dave how's your cobra you bringing it out?

I don't think it will be on the dyno. Still have about 450 miles of break in for the clutch and transmission. Stupid alternator went bad about 25 miles after I finished putting everything back together. Put that in today and it seems to be working now. Damn things are expensive and only one place in town had it in stock. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that nothing else goes on it. I have a feeling that the half shafts are next. This clutch has a nice chatter if you try and ease it out. That gives a nice shock to the rear end and I hope it doesn't decide to spit one out. The old pressure plate felt like a grooved rotor. Weird thing is that it still held up at the track.