337NDACUT videos.......... Whats wrong? R U scared?

neonkiller

All of you say these vids suck and the content blows but the majority of you dont have a car that has ever been in a race or had a car to talk the walk these guys do every time they fire up there cars.

If you wouldnt jump to conclusion and you do not understand the sport of hustling and racing then you would learn alot from these videos.

You all know he posts such videos due to what these cars do and perform at.

NO TIME track events.

And MONEY RACES.

In the car community sleeper/hustling/gambling is whole other spectrum rarely visited by most on these forums. Most of you want a fast sweet looking car so you can get your jollies off by telling your friends or yet dont got shit to offer in the first place.

But there are a few that like cars that the only way your gonna win is out talk your opponent.

I have myself have learned more than a fair share from watching these guys talk shit, and more than likely I have earned a dollar of your money in the past summers or this summer will end up in my pocket.

Ive never ever seen a $ race go down without rues exchanged and or the end being up for dispute.

There aint no boyscouts to save you when your money is up for grabs so your shit better walk the talk or fork over the cash.

337NDACUT videos are simple.

HE gets the convesation and history of the races making the race itself just not another pass recorded on video. Its suspense and buildup.

Then the $$$$

They got powerful cars, crazy driving skills and money to back there shit up, Hell mother fuckers are rolling there in brand new renegades with no sponsors on the side all to just make maybe a couple grand a year from betting and track events to wear the title of " I'm the fastest mother fucker here!! who wants some title"

These are workin class 1320 heroes in my eyes,

To me thats racing.

To the haters, Maybe you should post up your own vids of cool stuff you have recorded of car racing cause I could put a bet on it its not as good as indacut racing vids.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the #1 thing I don't like about CR - bunch of slow shit d-bags that post a bunch of non racing related bullshit. Someone posts good grudge videos and now it's a cry fest that they'd rather watch youtube videos about some lame white dude acting like Elmo.

NT is wassup. I can't wait for spring.

RJC bullet proof head gaskets, check.

ARP pro series head studs, check.

DOTC club? In the works.

Queue the Rick Ross - Every Day I'm Hustlin' Katt Williams style.

That's the #1 thing I don't like about CR - bunch of slow shit d-bags .

hey im slow as shit but im out there racing haha shanton lets lock a race up with the vw :bangbang:

an kenny fix your shit an make some money

hey im slow as shit but im out there racing haha shanton lets lock a race up with the vw :bangbang:

I'll be hitting it hard when I get back from AZ. Only missing a few parts.

Lets do this in person. VW will be in kill mode when your ready for it.

Hopefully its faster tthan your bike:bangbang:

220 mark

Sweet Potatoe gets called out!!!

320 mark shit talkin turned into handin over money like biatch!

220 mark

im sure it is but i want a piece of the vw with my srt4, ill hi you up when it gets warmer an when ur cars tranny is back up an good

im sure it is but i want a piece of the vw with my srt4, ill hi you up when it gets warmer an when ur cars tranny is back up an good

Should be soon, Its getting rebuilt as we speak maybe done in about a week or so.

How much spray your car gonna get?

Guest Removed

i like the vid's. Reminds me of back in the day on the west side!!!!!!!

not coming home till 7 or so in the morning on sunday and shit.

I'd rather listen to that dude all night, then listen to davis for more then 10 minutes!

I'd rather listen to that dude all night, then listen to davis for more then 10 minutes!

The good old days, I was 17 still in high school staying out until 5am and being at class by 7am. :lol:

Davis and Sonny. Hell even at national trails test and tune I would laugh my ass off for hours listening to them bet people in the stands.

I may not be that old into racing but the days of stayin out all night for one race were fun. I hope to repaeat that for a long time.

your neon better have more then it did last year. If not Shanton is going to rape you.

Guest Removed
Davis and Sonny. Hell even at national trails test and tune I would laugh my ass off for hours listening to them bet people in the stands.

I may not be that old into racing but the days of stayin out all night for one race were fun. I hope to repaeat that for a long time.

one race hell! i remember sitting off s parsons for hours race after race after race. i remember when we had it like that at charter and westbelt, lockbourne and so on

Sonny trying to get ricers to race his Expedition is some of the funniest shit talk I've heard.

:cool:

220 mark

Now THAT was a good vid. We got a good look at the cars, plenty of racing, and just the important points of the "negotiating."

My issue with the usual vids that are posted is the endless talking. They could edit it down, show a quick summary (since I can't understand 3/4 of what they're saying) and then show the race. It'd be more interesting.

As for the format, I've said before that a "street" format at a drag strip would be a good idea. This is exactly how I figure it'd work out, plus it'd get some of the racing off the streets.

If they did more videos like this, I'd look forward to Earon's posts.

Should be soon, Its getting rebuilt as we speak maybe done in about a week or so.

How much spray your car gonna get?

depends on who im racing...... ;)

your neon better have more then it did last year. If not Shanton is going to rape you.

dont worry ill have enough to pull ur turd around drag or autox wooooooo

weeeee wooooohoooo

is it spring yet????

Just remember who's watching and what they wanna do to "street racers".

who said anything about street racing. there just talking about videos.

dont worry anthony we will have plenty of races to wax that blue car of yours lol