337NDACUT videos.......... Whats wrong? R U scared?

neonkiller

Guest Removed
Just remember who's watching and what they wanna do to "street racers".

To be honest, i really dont give a shit. They Know i do it.

Should have been here the day a cop pulled up to the house and i asked him how many he needed with the cruiser .

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on who im racing...... ;)

dont worry ill have enough to pull ur turd around drag or autox wooooooo

weeeee wooooohoooo

is it spring yet????

We shall see. Try and keep your car together this year.

All of you say these vids suck and the content blows but the majority of you dont have a car that has ever been in a race or had a car to talk the walk these guys do every time they fire up there cars.

If you wouldnt jump to conclusion and you do not understand the sport of hustling and racing then you would learn alot from these videos.

You all know he posts such videos due to what these cars do and perform at.

NO TIME track events.

And MONEY RACES.

In the car community sleeper/hustling/gambling is whole other spectrum rarely visited by most on these forums. Most of you want a fast sweet looking car so you can get your jollies off by telling your friends or yet dont got shit to offer in the first place.

But there are a few that like cars that the only way your gonna win is out talk your opponent.

I have myself have learned more than a fair share from watching these guys talk shit, and more than likely I have earned a dollar of your money in the past summers or this summer will end up in my pocket.

Ive never ever seen a $ race go down without rues exchanged and or the end being up for dispute.

There aint no boyscouts to save you when your money is up for grabs so your shit better walk the talk or fork over the cash.

337NDACUT videos are simple.

HE gets the convesation and history of the races making the race itself just not another pass recorded on video. Its suspense and buildup.

Then the $$$$

They got powerful cars, crazy driving skills and money to back there shit up, Hell mother fuckers are rolling there in brand new renegades with no sponsors on the side all to just make maybe a couple grand a year from betting and track events to wear the title of " I'm the fastest mother fucker here!! who wants some title"

These are workin class 1320 heroes in my eyes,

To me thats racing.

To the haters, Maybe you should post up your own vids of cool stuff you have recorded of car racing cause I could put a bet on it its not as good as indacut racing vids.

You know why im annoyed?

We all know how to search youtube,we all know how to go to youtube and look up NDACUT or whatever the fuck his name is.Im all for racing videos,its just annoying to have to skip 3 minutes into a video to see some cars actually racing.Call me what ever you want,sure im a ricer :rolleyes:. I have a wife daughter and a son on the way,I have better things to sink my money into. Im just going to stop clicking on earons pics and vids.

You know why im annoyed?

We all know how to search youtube,we all know how to go to youtube and look up NDACUT or whatever the fuck his name is.Im all for racing videos,its just annoying to have to skip 3 minutes into a video to see some cars actually racing.Call me what ever you want,sure im a ricer :rolleyes:. I have a wife daughter and a son on the way,I have better things to sink my money into. Im just going to stop clicking on earons pics and vids.

Do one better and stop posting. Try a Columbus parenting message board.

Do one better and stop posting. Try a Columbus parenting message board.

Like iv'e said before go fall off a bike and die faggot.Do you have any special equipment to ride your bike? I mean with you being a "Little Person" and everything.

Like iv'e said before go fall off a bike and die faggot.Do you have any special equipment to ride your bike? I mean with you being a "Little Person" and everything.

A pair of testicles and a twist of the wrist. Don't be jealous you can't ride because you fucked around and knocked a chick up twice when you're only 22. I'll do a wheelie for you next time I pull the bike and my phone books I use for steps out of the garage.

• Upvote 1

A pair of testicles and a twist of the wrist. Don't be jealous you can't ride because you fucked around and knocked a chick up twice when you're only 22. I'll do a wheelie for you next time I pull the bike and my phone books I use for steps out of the garage.

I lol at this

Just as long as before the front wheel touches the ground,you ass deep in the back of an 18 wheeler.

Just as long as before the front wheel touches the ground' date='you ass deep in the back of an 18 wheeler.[/quote']

Even if that were to happen I'd go out happy. Better than being 25, divorced and paying for two kids.

Rock on, America.

Now I'm off to Arizona to thoroughly enjoy being single and kid free. I'll try to think of you as I watch one of the strippers squirt breast milk. I really will.

Even if that were to happen I'd go out happy. Better than being 25, divorced and paying for two kids.

Rock on, America.

Now I'm off to Arizona to thoroughly enjoy being single and kid free. I'll try to think of you as I watch one of the strippers squirt breast milk. I really will.

Yeap,its my fault I married the girl I fell in love with in HS and had kids,I have my own house and despite the economy and financially stable.Im happy with my life,and wouldnt change it for anything. You apparently are happy with your life and thats good for you.

Oh Jesus now this is turning into I have this or I have that thread. Typical cr again. Back to the racing and what shanton was saying. I cant for it all to start again this summer. I love the shit talking, its just to bad alot of people dont talk shit back.

N/T CREW...

• Upvote 1

Oh Jesus now this is turning into I have this or I have that thread. Typical cr again. Back to the racing and what shanton was saying. I cant for it all to start again this summer. I love the shit talking, its just to bad alot of people dont talk shit back.

N/T CREW...

You want shit talking??? I'm going to walk your beemah with your parts on my car this year...Holla... N/T Crew here too... (BTW this coming from a guy that hasn't even started on his car... What can I say... I procrastinate...)

N/T CREW...

heads up pro tree for 20

Guest tbutera2112

assuming i dont shread my 28 spline axles, i will be out this year also... videos with actual racing in them are good, but the ones he posted that were shit talking the whole time, were just lame. this is the only one of his videos he posted that i clicked, i assumed the rest were just as weak...maybe ill have to go rewatch them

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/North-Calls-Out-the-South_636886.htm

^ that video sucks badly

shanton and antwon, you will both be seeing me and rob out in my weak 4.6L gt with cams and exhaust :ninja: