Spring Time Motorcycle Maintenance and detailing

88lx5oh

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/springdeal.jpg

its about that time again.. get ready for warm weather, and get that bike out! i thought id throw up some prices for some maintenance, detailing and performance installs for you bike guys

Sportbikes:

Detail - $60.00

this is a full detail, removing scratches and swirls form the paint, clearing up those headlights and windscreen, the works!

Brake pad change (front and rear) - $30.00

this doesnt include the price of your pads

Brake fluid flush and fill - $25.00

something thats neglected pretty often, if your fluid is looking pretty dark, then its time for a change. this includes the price of the fluid as well.

and if you have a hydraulic clutch add $10 for that as well

Clutch cable lube - $5.00

always great to upkeep on this

Chain clean and lube - $10.00

get last years grime off and get a good lube on

Oil change - $10.00

this doesnt include price of oil and filter, every bikes filter runs a different price, hence why i dont offer a set rate for oil and filter

Coolant Flush and fill (includes antifreeze)- $35.00

have you ever done this before? might be a good time to do it

SPECIAL:

detail, brake pads and fluid flush, clutch cable lube, oil change, and coolant flush and fill - $130.00

save big if you want it all done

PERFORMANCE MOD INSTALLS:

Power Commander install - $50.00

i will also install a basic map on the power commander for you

does not include the price of the power commander itself

Air filter install - $10.00

change out that stock filter for a aftermarket

Slip on exhaust install - $20.00

Undertail exhaust install - $35.00

Full exhaust install - $75.00

Frame sliders install (no cut) - $10.00

add $10.00 for cut style

Steering damper install - $15.00

520 chain Conversion with front and rear sprockets (labor only) - $30.00

CRUISERS:

Detail - $80

this is a full detail, removing scratches and swirls form the paint, clearing up those headlights and windshield, along with shining all that chrome, the works!

Brake pad change (front and rear) - $40.00

this doesnt include the price of your pads

Brake fluid flush and fill - $25.00

something thats neglected pretty often, if your fluid is looking pretty dark, then its time for a change. this includes the price of the fluid as well.

and if you have a hydraulic clutch add $10 for that as well

Clutch cable lube - $5.00

always great to upkeep on this

Oil change - $10.00

this doesnt include price of oil and filter, every bikes filter runs a different price, hence why i dont offer a set rate for oil and filter

Coolant Flush and fill (includes antifreeze)- $35.00

have you ever done this before? might be a good time to do it

SPECIAL:

detail, brake pads and fluid flush, clutch cable lube, oil change, and coolant flush and fill - $150.00

save big if you want it all done

Performance Installs:

Slip on exhaust install - $20.00

Full exhaust install - $40.00

Air filter install - $5.00

Power Commander install - $50.00

i will also install a basic map on the power commander for you

does not include the price of the power commander itself

If you would like an exhaust install, filter, and power commander install i will also give a great deal on the entire package.

i can usually get pretty good pricing on parts as well if your in the market. I have to order everything though, and will need payment up front.

I might see if people are interested in a group buy from Luimoto, for seat covers. i ordered a set and they are top notch quality. after i get my seats back from being done, ill post some pics up. id offer an install on those as well for a great price.

I will also be doing some specials on vehicle details here shortly, so look for pricing on that soon as well!

Edited by 88lx5oh

Wow, awesome deals, I will be talking to you about a steering damper, as soon as i track one down, if you recommened one let me know.

05 kawa 636cc

go with a rotary style, either a GPR or scotts

the rod style will work, but a couple of things, in the event of a crash the rod style damper will get trashed, and the rotary style usually hold up very well.

2nd the rotary style are a quick easy adjustment, and dont get in the way of your riding as much. the also look nicer.

3rd the rod style usually wear out faster and need new seals

both are around the same price, and both are rebuildable

here is a pretty solid deal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-06-KAWASAKI-ZX6R-GPR-STABILIZER-GREEN-ZX636-zx-636_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem390035077554QQitemZ390035077554QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

as long as you can stand the green, and the guy has all the mounting hardware. the retail for almost $500

here is another in blue for a decent price brand new

and you can see all the hardware needed in this auction.. well everything except the steering head nut (most models you wont reuse your stock one)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BLUE-05-06-ZX6R-636-GPR-Steering-Stabilizer-Damper_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQitemZ200267886644QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

• 2 weeks later...