just a word of warning, buying from wideopenthrottle.

mustanggt5liter

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so since you are on the "other side", im screwed, right? if you didnt know, then say i dont know, not that they are what they arent to get a sale. in my mind you are a scammer and your own words prove it. i gave you more then enough chances to make this right and you ignored them. you can say what you want, i called and left you voicemails and pm's on both sites giving you 4 chance on both to make things right and no reply. and yes you where on buckeystangs answering other peoples pm's just not mine....thats a scammer. this is bs.

Also a little FYI Like I said, Finals are around the corner and I'm a Medicine major! I don't have much time

medicine is not a college major. 'pre-med' is a term used to describe coursework one takes to prepare for entrance into medical school. your 'major' is likely biology, zoology, micro, chemistry, or something along those lines. interestingly enough, admissions committees love to interview students with different majors, such as english, art, etc--it screams: "i'm diverse, interesting, and not another biology major".

and fyi, this will be the easiest, most carefree time of your life--enjoy it. if you think you'll magically have more time if/when you get into medical school, you'll be sadly disappointed. good luck with your career--its still worth going into even though obama is trying to fuck us.

and in general, people who you sell stuff to don't give a shit how busy you are--that's why i don't sell any of the many parts i've stockpiled over the 10 years i've been modding all my mustangs--i don't have the time to deal with issues like the one in this thread, and the money is not worth the hassle to me.

medicine is not a college major. 'pre-med' is a term used to describe coursework one takes to prepare for entrance into medical school. your 'major' is likely biology, zoology, micro, chemistry, or something along those lines. interestingly enough, admissions committees love to interview students with different majors, such as english, art, etc--it screams: "i'm diverse, interesting, and not another biology major".

and fyi, this will be the easiest, most carefree time of your life--enjoy it. if you think you'll magically have more time if/when you get into medical school, you'll be sadly disappointed. good luck with your career--its still worth going into even though obama is trying to fuck us.

and in general, people who you sell stuff to don't give a shit how busy you are--that's why i don't sell any of the many parts i've stockpiled over the 10 years i've been modding all my mustangs--i don't have the time to deal with issues like the one in this thread, and the money is not worth the hassle to me.

Sorry Kirk... I Said Medicine because people normally don't put two and two together very well... I'm double majoring in Biology and Psychology but they kind of go hand in hand when it comes down to it; I wish I could say I'm a diverse English Artperson but I hate it... lol I can almost draw a stick figure? lol Anyways Thanks for the advice and I wish it was a carefree time in my life! lol My Fiancee's dad is pushing for me to get into a god Med school because he studied at New York University as a Cardiac Surgeon under one of the best at the time and expects me to do the same. I wish I could! lol

That's what I am trying to do before I graduate is push all of my old Mustang stuff out because I am moving for schooling! But thats a great piece of advice! And the money isn't worth the hassle when it is like this!

don't listen to your fiance's father. go to a good public med school. i went to OSU for med school, and got the residency of my choice in a very competitive field (orthopedic surgery). i was accepted into the 3 private schools i applied to (Univ. of PENN, case western, and J. Hopkins), and decided to go to OSU. my loans are literally less than half of what they would have been had i gone to a private school. columbus is a great town, and there were plenty of 'normal' people in my class--that may not be the case at private med schools. the difference between $150k in loans, and $300k is huge.

even if you want to go into academic medicine for a career (and make much, much less money), you can easily do so by going to a public med school. again, good luck--have you taken the MCAT yet?

For future reference if you pick up parts in person and nothing was done to make them seem like something they are not the buyer is at fault. Even if the seller is mistaken the buyer should know what he is purchasing. Once you pay for them its your job to resell them since the deal is complete... Buyer beware, words to live by.

Just looks like a big misunderstanding

Casper.... About this 3rd honk thing... it still going to happen?? I like the teaser story on the site....

BTW... I wrote the 3rd honk story. Ben posted it on his site because he's super cool :cool::cool:

Guest Removed
For future reference if you pick up parts in person and nothing was done to make them seem like something they are not the buyer is at fault. Even if the seller is mistaken the buyer should know what he is purchasing. Once you pay for them its your job to resell them since the deal is complete... Buyer beware, words to live by.

Just looks like a big misunderstanding

SCAMMER

YOUR A FUCKING SCAMMER! OMG!

:p

Guest Removed
I am not, but I have some great 19 point harnesses for sale made from silk and titanium. PM me if you want one.

wanna buy a time machine? i have several left in stock, but there going fast!

PM'ed

YOUR SCAMMER

this is fact.

wanna buy a time machine? i have several left in stock, but there going fast!

YOUR SCAMMER

this is fact.

You sir, have sullied the good name of Sol740, and as such I challenge you to a dual !!!

Your weapon of choice ... as long as your choice isn't a race, or a test of mechanical inclination. Or anything else you're good at. As a matter of fact can we just do a mathalon, or maybe a Halo deathmatch.

After reading all the back and forth here, which simliar things have happened, I still don't get how someone can go pick up something like this in person and not notice the difference prior to saying here's your money, goodbye, thanks, see you online.

As a seller though, I would never email or PM bullshit back and forth more than just one time as an acknowledgment. Just pick up the phone, meet in person again and make the situation right. If a refund does it and is able to be done without any harm, then so be it. Reputation and integrity is all you have and in the end even if you're right, winning a battle usually doesn't earn you any points.

Caveat Emptor

If the buyer visually inspected the items formally prior to sale and accepted the transaction, the seller is relieved of his liability in most cases. This is not an engine with internals nor along the lines of a vehicle with numerous parts that can be mislead as functional.

These are rockers, and if the buyer did not recognize these as the wrong application, he should have postphoned the sale until verification of his application.

This thread is about done. Last words?