My New Ride

wagner

I just picked it up today!

2000 Trans Am 68,000 miles and bone stock until the parts get here tuesday. Then it is off to Jegs for a helmet and it will be time to put some people on the trailer at The Trails.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/lt1wagner/trans%20am/IMG_0178.jpg

Bad Ass... I like it! Good pic btw. What you got going in on tuesday?

Thanks! After that whole Z28 train wreck it was blind luck I found this and it was what I wanted bone stock and not beat on.

I have a SLP lid already here and a Fast Toyz Ram Air intake that will be here tuesday. After that I don't know if I will do a cat back or start attacking the suspension.

My goal with this project will be a street driven bracket car. Something I can jump in and drive to work then off to the track or a cruise in. I don't have the bucks to make it as fast as some cars on here.

I got it for 8k from a private seller. The guy races a 69 super stock camaro so it was taken care of.

Now I just need to get rid of my 1994 Z28. I will be posting pics of it later today I really don't want to sell that car but I can't have two toys.

Looks I identical to my car when I get it three years ago, it was bone stock to. Is it an M6 car? Nice buy!

Automatic and it has about every option possible. In the glove box all the original paper work bill of sale everything.

Looks like a great buy. Personally I'd change the exhaust, but some sub-frame connectors would be a great idea too. So many things to do, so little of a budget, beleive me I know your pain. Have fun with it.

Nice! I wanted a red one at first then i thought real hard about it!

Trust me not my first choice but for the price and the condition I was not about to pass it up.

I really don't drive my stuff to hard on the street not worth the attention from the cops.

Trust me not my first choice but for the price and the condition I was not about to pass it up.

I really don't drive my stuff to hard on the street not worth the attention from the cops.

Yeah but i was thinking young black male+bright red T/A=Trouble with the law

Bring it down here Brian! Nice upgrade for sure.

Oh I will be down with it soon so I can beat on richie!

I really don't want to part with the 94 Z28 since it would make such a killer track car and leave this thing close to stock since it is so clean.

Oh well..

Oh I will be down with it soon so I can beat on richie!

I really don't want to part with the 94 Z28 since it would make such a killer track car and leave this thing close to stock since it is so clean.

Oh well..

I think you answered your own question. Keep the 94 and make it a drag car in progress. It doesn't need to happen overnight man. Bring it down here to my garage and we can start some weight reduction on it. Go from there.

I think you answered your own question. Keep the 94 and make it a drag car in progress. It doesn't need to happen overnight man. Bring it down here to my garage and we can start some weight reduction on it. Go from there.

I would love to but I need the cash to fund this new monster.

Besides I just talked to my dad and I might have another project lurking down the road for a track car.