looking for a full time mechanic

starkmaster03

I'd probably enjoy this job, but haven't worked in that field yet.. I know how to use the equipment, have a million times, but no experience on paper. I think I've got another job lined up so I'll pass the word along.

not bad. at least theres a guarantee

It's not too bad as long as you can stay away from Mike Wolfe, he'll fuck you. I really wouldn't suggest Mr. Tire to you Rob, unless it's changed a lot you probably won't be too happy.

It's not too bad as long as you can stay away from Mike Wolfe, he'll fuck you. I really wouldn't suggest Mr. Tire to you Rob, unless it's changed a lot you probably won't be too happy.

The position is still open. We thought that we had someone but it fell through today. Mike is actually our DM, and I don't really care for him but I don't see him that much because I work only in the mornings.

The position is still open. We thought that we had someone but it fell through today. Mike is actually our DM, and I don't really care for him but I don't see him that much because I work only in the mornings.

my buddy worked at AAA ( right next to you i beleive ) he has experience and his own tools. someone like him be what your looking for? he is quick35th on here but he dont get on to much. can i get your number and ill have him give you a call?

my buddy worked at AAA ( right next to you i beleive ) he has experience and his own tools. someone like him be what your looking for? he is quick35th on here but he dont get on to much. can i get your number and ill have him give you a call?

Pay is based on experience. Like Scott said and the number 6148890702, ask for Paul.

Have him contact Paul, he's the manager at the store, would have the details and I'm at my second job til 10pm anyways.

Guest Removed

:D i wasnt asking for me. i was just asking to be curious

I know him pretty well. I reported to him when I was there.

Paul is a good guy, hell of a manager and salesman for what he did at Broad. I just couldn't work that store.

Paul Herdman, I believe Hal you should know him. No Mike King left at the end of last year and moved to AZ with his girlfriend.

haha Paul. Does he still have that black Sunfire with the gay chrome skulls on the side? lol

I worked with him at NTB when he was a saleman.

I know him pretty well. I reported to him when I was there.

Paul is a good guy, hell of a manager and salesman for what he did at Broad. I just couldn't work that store.

Yeah he is a funny guy. I've known him long before working for him we go back quite a while.

haha Paul. Does he still have that black Sunfire with the gay chrome skulls on the side? lol

I worked with him at NTB when he was a saleman.

Yeah, I remember when he worked there. He still has it and has put white seats in it. He also has a gmc sonoma and just picked up a grand prix.