New Guy From Reynoldsburg

Wolery14

Hey ya'll my name is Greg im a 16 year old kid from reynoldsburg oh and go to Eastland Career Center. My buddy Lee with the 87 Z28 got me on here and i decided to join with my Malibu. Ive got a 78 Malibu Landu Classic. Ive been around cars my whole life and its really a passion for me my dad has been a mechanic now a service manager for over 30 years so i know a little bit but ill be the first to say i do not know it all.

78' Malibu Build sheet

Running a 355 small block with canfield aluminum heads a vic jr bow tie intake. Im running a Demon carb with 850cfm. Its running a 12.7:1 compression ratio with Eagle pistons and titanium i-beam rods. Running a forged Eagle Crank and a Crane solid roller cam. All this is running through a Turbo 350 trans with a manual valve body. Its got a ford 9 inch with 3.98 gear powering 30 inch hoosier slicks mounted on Craiger drag lights. It runs a solid 11.91 at 120mph. any more questions id be glad to answer.

Photos to come sorry

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Greg, your boy Lee's a real douchebag, so name-dropping him isn't going to get you any points. Fortunately your intro has silver linings of win, and your car sounds pretty awesome for a 16 yr old to be rocking, so pending pics I'll be giving you +rep.
  • Upvote 2

Welcome Greg, your boy Lee's a real douchebag, so name-dropping him isn't going to get you any points. Fortunately your intro has silver linings of win, and your car sounds pretty awesome for a 16 yr old to be rocking, so pending pics I'll be giving you +rep.

Awww i dident no u cared so much rob

I will point out however you might want to revise some of this as

Eagle pistons

Eagle does not make pistons

titanium i-beam rods

I really doubt they are titanium, maybe 4130

and thanks for the reply on Eastland

Hi. Got pics?

I had to give you a +1 LOL-Rep point for that.

The machine shop was a locked room full of dusty equipment when I went to Eastland back in 99. Wish they would have had that class whenI went there, I took Electrical.

Welcome to the site, sounds like a cool car, post some pics.

Don't take that shit from Phil. Get angry !!!:mad:

but Reynoldsburg does suck, I have my Reynoldsburg High School Diploma to prove they suck. The town is full of fucksticks, now that isn't to say that those fucks down in Pick-town are alot worse.:p

but Reynoldsburg does suck, I have my Reynoldsburg High School Diploma to prove they suck. The town is full of fucksticks, now that isn't to say that those fucks down in Pick-town are alot worse.:p

Don't get me wrong, no one in this thread thinks less of the R to the burg than I, I just want the noob to give Phil shit.