New Guy From Reynoldsburg

Wolery14

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes at school man hes in class and i will vouch for him the car is real

I passed you about a week ago in my TA in Reynoldsburg. I was telling my girl to check out the clean Z28 up ahead. And then I saw the red rims and assumed you were V6 and had just swapped hoods.

I've always liked the 3rd gen Irocs. I had a 92 droptop RS 305. Twas a sweet ride...

I passed you about a week ago in my TA in Reynoldsburg. I was telling my girl to check out the clean Z28 up ahead. And then I saw the red rims and assumed you were V6 and had just swapped hoods.

I've always liked the 3rd gen Irocs. I had a 92 droptop RS 305. Twas a sweet ride...

Thanks man yea its a v8

Welcome

Does Eastland do anything with there machine shop anymore, or is it even there. The last I knew they axed the program I took 14 years ago

Nope, when I was at FCC for carpentry about 4 years ago, we built temporary offices in what used to be the machine shop at ECC.

Oh yeah, Welcome.

*Just actually read this thread and have yet to see any pics of this car. WTF?*

whoa whoa whoa pick-town = eleventy billion times better. eastland cc sucks.. fairfield cc ftmfw

:confused:

I hate picktown because Phil lives there, maybe you live on the good side of 256. All the suburbs suck, and almost as full of fail as these high school kids. I know damn well detention after school never lasts this long so the lack of pics is a total fail at this point.

Hey Jones, people in "Nova Prospect" suck fat monkey ass. :p

No, Reynoldsburg > Whitehall.

However, the margin is slipping a little every day,. :(

I think I'll buy a house across from my work next.

lol, ok good, I was gonna say.

Most of Whitehall is a complete shithole from what I've seen

Guest Removed
Nahh i joined to fuck with ford fuckers like you

OH REALLY!

well heres one for what the fuck you going to do sonny? does this nova run?

then you better bring more than high 11's in your dedicated track car, which you don't even know what pistons/rods are in it---which leads me to believe that you had NOTHING to do with building any of it. did daddy do it for you??

titanium rods?? wow, sounds like an exotic car-------or a rusted out piece of shit that is ready for the crusher.

tell your fag friends about that in homeroom tomorrow.

Welcome kid, but watch the shit talk on the fords as i'm quite sure 99.8% of the mustangs and ford cars on here would put a hurtin on that mailbu, especially with a youngster in the drivers seat. When you've had your license for a few years, raced a few cars, and can stay out past midnight then you can run your chops.

With that said, get some pics up! I dig the g-bodies when they're done up right, i had a 67 442 and an 86 cutlass when i was in high school. Good choice on first car!

i wasn't gonna ride you like a donkey until i seen this^^^^^. 1.you drive a fuckus. 2 malibu is your dads. 3. my stang is gonna walk your dads junk.

kthxkbye

Hey ya'll my name is Greg im a 16 year old kid from reynoldsburg oh and go to Eastland Career Center. My buddy Lee with the 87 Z28 got me on here and i decided to join with my Malibu. Ive got a 78 Malibu Landu Classic. Ive been around cars my whole life and its really a passion for me my dad has been a mechanic now a service manager for over 30 years so i know a little bit but ill be the first to say i do not know it all.

78' Malibu Build sheet

Running a 355 small block with JEGS aluminum heads a vic jr bow tie intake. Im running a Demon carb with 850cfm. Its running a 12.7:1 compression ratio with Eagle pistons and titanium i-beam rods. Running a forged Eagle Crank and a Crane solid roller cam. All this is running through a Turbo 350 trans with a manual valve body. Its got a ford 9 inch with 3.98 gear powering 30 inch hoosier slicks mounted on Craiger drag lights. It runs a solid 11.91 at 120mph. any more questions id be glad to answer.

Photos to come sorry

dont sugar coat it dirt