Look What I Found On LS1tech.com

Slomo Eric

my build was 17k, but that was also the auto to manual swap and them pulling the motors out of both cars. Coulda been less, I just dont have the time.

its all the extra stuff that drives the price up, wheels,heads,longtubes, etc etc...

hot car for sure. Keep in mind the 94-95 cars had the more durable interior plastics, and white is the most desirable color for FDs these days. Not sure how that really translates into a total value for the car, but something to keep in mind.

I'd also ask him how he did the ABS removal, I notice the mention of a proportioning valve but not much else. Make sure the interior is in as nice of shape as the pictures as well cause you'll go nuts if you price out replacing those damn pieces of cheap-ass plastic.

Good luck on the trade though, I'd certainly be jealous. ;)

hot car for sure. Keep in mind the 94-95 cars had the more durable interior plastics, and white is the most desirable color for FDs these days. Not sure how that really translates into a total value for the car, but something to keep in mind.

I'd also ask him how he did the ABS removal, I notice the mention of a proportioning valve but not much else. Make sure the interior is in as nice of shape as the pictures as well cause you'll go nuts if you price out replacing those damn pieces of cheap-ass plastic.

Good luck on the trade though, I'd certainly be jealous. ;)

Thanks, but no pm's yet from him!