FS: 2008 honda fit 12,500 OBO 13K mils

2pointslow

Why:

I am selling my honda fit because well its just getting to small. i cant stand driving it anymore.

About the car:

Its a 2008 with 13K miles on it, i bought it in may. It is still in the same shape as it was when i bought it. It gets great gas mileage and costs anywhere from 14-23 dollars a tank. The car gets around 30+mpg.

I am looking for cash but would ponder a trade or trade plus cash.

I am going to clean her up and take pics once this crappy weather moves through.

So if you are looking for an inexpensive, excellent running, low mile car that gets great gas mileage.....well you have found it.

• 2 weeks later...
Come on i know someone out there needs a nice reliable DD with low miles.....

Have any pics? Need some? Clean it up and get it looking nice then PM me. I ll bring my camera and hook you up. I need some more portfolio material.

Sounds like a great car. Makes me wish I needed one....

Updated title with new price to hopefully help out.

Good Luck

Thanks jones i appreciate it!!

It is a sport, manual, no navigation. It was $17,000 out the door in may of 2008.

Windows are tinted, oh and here is why the price was lowered to 12,500. KBB is 14,000, some douchebag decided to drive with his tailgate open on 270 and a nice little rock collided with my hood and put 2 small dents in it.

pdggp i may take you up on the offer.

what color is this? any additional options that comes with the car? ie. floor mats, hatch cover, trunk plastic piece?

It is silver storm metallic, with 30% tint up front and 25 or 20% in the rear.

It does have all weather rubber floor mats from honda. I couldnt find a hatch cover i have looked. There is no trunk plastic piece if there was one available i would bought it.

Bring it by Dan Tobin. I might be able to work that out for you depending on the severity of the dents. I think I talked to you out on the lot a few weeks back. Had your # in my phone but it crapped out on me a day or so after you called me. I have GT's in stock now.

• 4 months later...