Night cruise/BS session for Kenny: Saturday at 8pm

MrMeanGreen

I was gonna say something to you but everytime i thought about it something funny happen!!

I wish thing would have gone better. There were a lot of people there I haven't seen in a long time that I didn't get a chance to talk to.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and you was cracking me up trying to turn wrenchs...

so did dudes rearend even make it home? maybe i should have checked the pattern before you put the cover back on :p

He made it home nicely, thank you very much. I was so fed up with that shit, I guess it was time for a car to fight again.

Guest Removed
He made it home nicely, thank you very much. I was so fed up with that shit, I guess it was time for a car to fight again.

cause you work to hard bro...shits easy.;) do that evap core yet?:p

when you wanna drop it off. better before it gets hot...you will need a/c bitch :D

cause you work to hard bro...shits easy.;) do that evap core yet?:p

when you wanna drop it off. better before it gets hot...you will need a/c bitch :D

You're right, my mind wasn't working at the right speed tonight. I made some parts much more difficult than normal.

No, I still dont' want to do that one lol. I quit half way through last time.

The reliability has dropped considerably on that Jeep. I haven't driven it in a while and I don't think at this point it is worth fixing.

Guest Removed
You're right, my mind wasn't working at the right speed tonight. I made some parts much more difficult than normal.

No, I still dont' want to do that one lol. I quit half way through last time.

The reliability has dropped considerably on that Jeep. I haven't driven it in a while and I don't think at this point it is worth fixing.

your mind has speeds other then reverse? and me beating your chick cheeks? :bangbang:

your mind has speeds other then reverse? and me beating your chick cheeks? :bangbang:

Haha, at this point I think I just have variable speeds in reverse.

Ashely was mad you didn't talk to her.

Guest Removed
Haha, at this point I think I just have variable speeds in reverse.

Ashely was mad you didn't talk to her.

well i didnt want to upset you....with your panty's already in a bunch, and feeling all sexually harassed and getting clowned.

Skold, he's CR OG crackhead :D

We still had a great time and great turnout, thanks everyone for being cool about things and being civil. Many thanks to Ryan for his spare and jack and Scott for his labor.

Blue Formula = -1 Eagle GS-C

Guest Removed

well you pm me when its all torn apart, way the hell out there..what good does that do either of us? lol

and when you pm'd me i was a bit busy..best bet is to just call..my pm box lately has been going nuts...which is good i guess

Hey no worries, I saw a fellow F-body in danger and had to do my part haha. It was a good time, you missed out on Gearhead's standup act with the ricers at Polaris though...his material was classic haha.

I had no idea that was you. I didn't put 2 and 2 together until I was talking to Wonderboy today. Thanks again man.