Back on CR

Shanks

I'm Back on CR after a long long time. Prob around 6 years or so. My account must have been deleted because it wasn't being used.

I rejoined because of Kenny's passing and wanting to read his threads. Also to have a way to communicate with his friends.

My name is Evan and I was in the silver Evo 8 from Michigan, if any of you were in the cruises. I own a repair shop here, and have been into cars for a long long time. I went to Northwestern and that's how I meet all my friends in Columbus.

I was good friends with Kenny and talked with him about every other day. :(

• Upvote 2

Welcome Evan, I'm glad you made the trip out.

I am too. I was actually in Florida for spring break and found a next day flight to Columbus then Tara brought the Evo down. I'm really glad it worked out, there where a bunch of ppl that I haven't seen in years.

• Confused 1

Evan is one of the most real dudes I have ever met. I have known him for years, through Karl, but have becme pretty close friends in the last year via the highspeed interweb. This dude will go out of his way for anyone of his friends like you dont even know. and I had the best bachelor party and he is one reason and kenny and howard are the others.

I think I was talking to you in the S&S parking lot last night, right ? Red buckeye hat.

No that wasn't me, I had to leave around 1pm to head back to Michigan. Wish I could have stayed. I'll be back this weekend if I get all my work done.

Evan