Haspin this summer!

12oclocker

I go there alot throughout the year. I like to go on monday or tuesday and skeam on gettinng in for 10 dollars with the old man.:D Got the whole place to yourself !!

Post up when your goin, I'll ride !! :badgerrock:

I go there alot throughout the year. I like to go on monday or tuesday and skeam on gettinng in for 10 dollars with the old man.:D Got the whole place to yourself !!

Post up when your goin, I'll ride !! :badgerrock:

he negotiates, ehh, pretty cool, I'm off sundays and mondays, so yeah, that would be cool!

ill hopefully have an 06 crf250f this weekend!

you mean a crf230f? there is no 250f. there is a 250x, and a 250r

I've got a crf230f and a crf250x, both sweet bikes, I've only got to ride the crf230f when I test drive it

honda's are tanks! I've owned every major brand of bike, hondas are the toughest.

I had to get the suzuki quad, cause honda dosent have a fuel injected 400 or 450 race quad. If they did I would have already bought it.

haspen is great! They have such a fun cross country trail! I wil take my little drz out there again!

That's why mondays and tuesdays are great. They cut a new 8-10 mile scramble in every week for the races on sat and sunday. So every week you get a new track !

They take much better care of the small mx track now, and when the sun goes down if you camp they have night races on the small track on friday and sat night ! WoooHoooo :badgerrock:

WE have only been to Big Rock, I heard a lot of Bad about Haspen, and I want the kids safe, Big Rock is the safest place I have ever rode, and they have electric hookups for camping, and a small cabin, wash down area, and they are really cool, if they are still open this year.

WE have only been to Big Rock, I heard a lot of Bad about Haspen, and I want the kids safe, Big Rock is the safest place I have ever rode, and they have electric hookups for camping, and a small cabin, wash down area, and they are really cool, if they are still open this year.

what bad have you heard, seemed like a good place to me when I went there.

There is terrain of all experience levels there.