Haspin this summer!

12oclocker

what bad have you heard, seemed like a good place to me when I went there.

There is terrain of all experience levels there.

It can get real crowded there, and people run the main trail way too fast sometimes. The day we went was mild. A lot of people clear out Sunday morning.

Yea, If I take the kids out there on the weekend, I get real defensive of them and kinda make a hole by riding aggressively torwars others !! Stay on the trails and your cool, but the rail buggy's and trail trucks are all over !

Mondays and tuesdays ! :badgerrock:

When we first moved here and i was looking for places to ride every time Haspen came up some one had a story to tell about the DRUNKS, or people getting killed because of the buggies, and stuff being stolen in the middle of the night, and no regulations or security in the park.I am not saying there aren't good days, but I don't want to see what a bad day is there, I get WAY DEFENSIVE against idiots who don't have any respect for others, especially kids, and I would hate for my boys to see me BEAT THE LIVING HELL out of some idiot who came too close to a kid, your kids or mine. I want the kids to have good memories of our rides.:)

btw clocker, its a crf250r, looking at it tomorrow...finally

cool, those are good bikes, for some reason there are a lot of r's floating around out there, for some reason people seem to buy those from the dealer more than the x's, I've always liked the x's cause they are electric start with lights and a kickstand. good luck on the buy

• 1 month later...
that might be possible, I'll get back with you before sunday.

I don't know what the weather is looking like, but i can probably get out there by noon 30 or so , if not I'll have to wait a week or 2 ??? hahaha