What are you good at?

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I and good at working on new things that I'm not familiar with, but anyone that knows me, knows that I excel in the beer chug. I've never been beaten, and have never back out of a challenge. If anyone knows that they are fast, I'd really like to see someone beat me.

I wouldn't mind challenging you to a beer chug. At OSU 2 years ago I was never beat. However I haven't drank much since then so my technique and speed is not at its peak...........

I raced my brother at my wedding. He made the rules, I wasn't paying attention and I didn't follow his rules. I always threw the cup down after a chug. He said to turn cup upside down. I was already drunk and didn't listen, so he ultimately won, but in a super gay way. lol

I wouldn't mind challenging you to a beer chug. At OSU 2 years ago I was never beat. However I haven't drank much since then so my technique and speed is not at its peak...........

I raced my brother at my wedding. He made the rules, I wasn't paying attention and I didn't follow his rules. I always threw the cup down after a chug. He said to turn cup upside down. I was already drunk and didn't listen, so he ultimately won, but in a super gay way. lol

Yeah, I haven't been drinking the last few year as much as I use to but I've had could still go for a challenge.

I'm pretty good at killing people, with no remorse. I've also gotten pretty good at disposing of the bodies. That's more of an acquired skill.

You just gotta learn to deal with the smell. Its best to put a little bit of cologne under your nose it helps out with the smell.