Need WB hooked back up.

thorne

My wideband is installed. In the process of trying to fix it I puleed wires. I think the ground is loose . It will register in the software but it's not reading right. It needs calibrated which requires the 02 senosr to be taken from the car.

What I've got

Lc-1 WB

DB-Gauge

I would prefer someone who knows the LC-1. as to the calibration procedure. I'm so frustrated I don't want to deal with wiring any more.

Guest Removed

i told you that shit needs rewired. that stuff kills me..i can't stand shit that looks like that.

there's wire and connectors etc over here. i can only help a little..rather busy..lol

I like my LC-1 .

It plugs into my tuning software and I've never had a issue.

I've hade nothing but issues with the AEM and the software I use.

I know rob ur busy and wriing sucks. The Gauge is the fucked up part. Thats because I did it. But the Recalibration has to be done. and gauge rehooked up. It kinda sucks

Guest 614Streets

ehhh , sounds like the nightmare wb02 units always needing free air calibrations and whatever , peter garango or whatever his name needs to get slapped.

I love the AEM plugs in nice , very accurate.

how old is it? Is it a 6 wire or 7 wire ( the 6 wire has the serial connections)? I just installed mine last week. Do you have the calibration switch and led wired in (the kathode and pushbutton ground get tied together to ground and then the anode and pushbutton source get tied together and connect to the black calibration wire)? It's a pretty straight forward install but the grounds are very important. I made a junction block to ground everything in the same spot and then grounded that to the passenger side head.

What gauge are you running with it? I have the db gauge. Blue to brown (analog 2), purple and black to ground, and red to 12v switched source. The analog 2 output is already set up to work with the db gauge ( 0v = 7.35 A/F and 5v = 22.39 A/F). If you have it hooked to your analog 1 ( yellow) wire that could be why your gauge is reading wrong because it's set up for narrow band out. You can always connect to it with logworks and program the outputs to whatever you need for the gauge.

I dont have the calbarete kathode and push button i did it by grounding out the first itme.

Its not a matter of me knowing how to hook it up. Its a matter of me A. wiring it up B. having time to spend under the dash. C. last time i fucked with it knocked a wire less and shorted shit out

Guest Removed
I dont have the calbarete kathode and push button i did it by grounding out the first itme.

Its not a matter of me knowing how to hook it up. Its a matter of me A. wiring it up B. having time to spend under the dash. C. last time i fucked with it knocked a wire less and shorted shit out

cause of the hooky wiring job that was done :p

you can buy a momentary switch and led and wire those in. As far as the other reasons I don't know what to tell you....either you want it or you don't I guess. :D