New to CR

chaos88

Greetings,

Well as an intro my name is Tony and I am looking to join CR forums to hear about car shows and learn more about classic cars.

I use to drive a 2000 mustang GT but sold it a ways back and thinking of jumping back into something cool soon. Have a softspot for old Camaros and Mustangs.

I look forward to getting into the forums and meet new gearheads.

-Tony

Here is my first Mustang --1998 GT with some decent flames done by a freind of my brother

http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu41/chaos888888/mymustang.jpg

Edited by chaos88
to add pic
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Seems like a cool forum. Ill see about getting some pics up soon

It would have been better to have skipped posting this and just waited till you could post up some pics, you have a little red dot under your name cause you're in the negative rep range. You need positive rep to see the rest of the forums, and lots of folks may just hop in here, see nothing and neg-rep you off the bat, even though you seem like an alright guy.

Get em up man !

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly I drive nothing cool right now. Driving a 2005 Jeep Liberty right now. Couple payments left then I can get something fun to add to the garage.

It was tough when the only car was a Mustang to drive in the winter. So when I had to get a car I had to get something good year round 1st. Now that that is done I can add a real car again. Ideally a Camaro I think.

I will try to get some more pics up also when I can.

The new Camaro's look awesome but I could just be too easily wowed.

-Tony

Id wait a year for all the kinks to get worked out but just hit CL for a T/A not a camaro :lol: but yeah hit CL you'll find something

I will try to get some more pics up also when I can.

The new Camaro's look awesome but I could just be too easily wowed.

-Tony

Nah, they really are that sexy haha. Welcome to CR man. What kind of older Camaro do you want?