New Guy

darkstarsinner

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just wanna race... whats ur daily mabey i can race that

1993 Volvo 850 non-turbo. Lol, I can hit the Sport button and it will be on!!!

You should come out to our drag strip this summer. I'm sure you heard of Thompsons Raceway. Biggest turnouts are on Wednsday nights.

CR's strange fact of the Day

Jones is known for driving Audis and can be seen all over Columbus in various cars sporting the Audi logo. He also goes by Beavis and is known for having a very firm handshake. What people may not know is that Beavis Jones ironically has the Audi symbol on a piercing that hangs from his clitoris.

Please add to this that he smells of strong women perfume. When I met Jones for the first time in that parking lot I remember the distinct smell billowing out of his car. Kind of smells like F.A.P. if you catch my drift eh?

Hmmm, a 93 Integra with no motor in it, versus an STI. That ahould be an awesome race. I see your pretty new as well. Are you that incompetant as a driver to pick on the slower cars?

I think your car would have a fair run. My car runs on the tears of small children and a turbo, no motor. You'd win. Wanna race? $200. And yes, i may be an awful driver, but (insert wildly inappropriate comeback here)!!!

Nope, just thought it was appropriate seeing as this thread reached 6 pages and isn't a complete clusterfuck. :thumbup:

well it is now ...

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/sol740/Funny/gang.jpg

Lol this shits great. Think once I have a rep I might start jumping in on The Oven flaimings.

No, you won't. You know why? You're a fucking noob. You'll be a fucking noob for a while. Fucking noobs don't welcome other fucking noobs

There's far too much noob love going on around here already.

Nope, just thought it was appropriate seeing as this thread reached 6 pages and isn't a complete clusterfuck. :thumbup:

I don't know who the fuck you are. You've been on here since December. You're a fucking noob. Stop welcoming or harassing other noobs. Stay the fuck out of noob threads.

No, you won't. You know why? You're a fucking noob. You'll be a fucking noob for a while. Fucking noobs don't welcome other fucking noobs

There's far too much noob love going on around here already.

Lol, noob hater. And I said once I have gained the rep. Didn't plan on jumping in this week, or next. Lol, once I feel aged enough to be a dick and try to make people run from the site in tears, then I may just jump in. If ya want you can PM me when you feel I am ready Sensei...

And in case ya didn't pick up from the beginning of the thread, I don't show Love easy. I especialy wouldn't cause of the shit I went through. It's only fair to do the same to them.

Lol, noob hater. And I said once I have gained the rep. Didn't plan on jumping in this week, or next. Lol, once I feel aged enough to be a dick and try to make people run from the site in tears, then I may just jump in. If ya want you can PM me when you feel I am ready Sensei...

And in case ya didn't pick up from the beginning of the thread, I don't show Love easy. I especialy wouldn't cause of the shit I went through. It's only fair to do the same to them.

OK... I like you a lot know. You are officially part of my crew. You will be receiving a t-shirt, car decals, and access to other cool things. Also feel free to get a tattoo that says "Beastly" across your chest after you gain 15 pounds of muscles on the new V8 Beast workout regiment that you will be starting next week. You also have the right to create run on sentences when ever you want in the name of comic releif and all that is incredibly good looking in the world.

OK... I like you a lot know. You are officially part of my crew. You will be receiving a t-shirt, car decals, and access to other cool things. Also feel free to get a tattoo that says "Beastly" across your chest after you gain 15 pounds of muscles on the new V8 Beast workout regiment that you will be starting next week. You also have the right to create run on sentences when ever you want in the name of comic releif and all that is incredibly good looking in the world.

I wear a 3X. And 15 lbs of muscle would push me rediculously close to 300lbs. Add that to the fact that I'm almost 7' I'd start selling myself as a bodyguard. I have a tattoo down my forarm that says CHOSEN ONE. Does that count? And I want some white decals with pink outlining. What kinda access do I get?

You + 1 do not equal friends anymore. No one, I mean no one, befriends noobs.

Hater. Man I thought I was bad. And I hate A LOT!!!!

You're not even in the same quadrant, system, galaxy as Hal. He's our rosetta stone to the great mystery that is hate. A tuning fork for the uninitiated masses.

Like the old Chinese guy said about Gremlins ... "You are not ready".

On a side note, is the "Noobz don't welcomez the Noobz" actually in the "rules", I can't remember, and I'm too lazy to look, I will invoke the greater hive-knowledge of teh mods.