• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
I didn't know sol740 referred you, should have said something earlier

so this is rob's life partner...wow

he'll be hanging with jones in no time

I'm not pissed. And it's not really a dumb thing to say. Not so long ago a rusted Civic hatch got stolen from a locals backyard. A couple months ago one of my co-workers Hyundai was stolen. Last summer three civics were stolen from a few blocks from my house. I just prefer to be cautious and not have that happen. Not mad about it, it's just how I feel. I have a family I take care of, so I only get the chance to do this once. My car gets stolen then thats it. I couldn't justify doing it again.

Yeah but I could leave now, circle 270 and see hundreds of cars just like yours. If a car is getting stolen why would anyone single yours out. If these cars are stolen from a certain area its the area or people in the area not the car.

Yeah but I could leave now, circle 270 and see hundreds of cars just like yours. If a car is getting stolen why would anyone single yours out. If these cars are stolen from a certain area its the area or people in the area not the car.

lol, exactly. Hence the reason I try not to clue people in on my area. But with the security in this place, I'm surprised you uys haven't done a background check yet.

On more than one occasion in the past people stole parts off of honda's at QS&L meets... with the owners 20 feet away having conversations.

Lol, you want me to play along?

If his names Not Brian then why is it in his tag?

I dont like you any more.

lol, exactly. Hence the reason I try not to clue people in on my area. But with the security in this place, I'm surprised you uys haven't done a background check yet.

Yeah but your worried about people here. You should be worried about the people in your area who are stealing cars. Oh the background check said something about megans law. Care to explain?

sure, or since you're an admin and anthony is lazy and/or too busy you can just change his rep to 10+

too many brian's on here, my screen name was brian, asked the higher powers to change it.. that's what I got

Last time I let a guy in his name was GTP112... see why I dont do that anymore

Guest Removed
Lol, you want me to play along?

If his names Not Brian then why is it in his tag?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/n1152940197_30410254_4350419.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/n1152940197_30398012_3428952.jpg

Yeah but your worried about people here. You should be worried about the people in your area who are stealing cars. Oh the background check said something about megans law. Care to explain?

Lol, well there was this one time... No. My backround is clean as hell. Prior military, father of two, and college student. I try to stay out of trouble. Besides I don't wanna be one of those red dots you see on those special sites.

And I'm just worried all together. In 05 my 2001 Solara was stollen. He didn't make it very far though cause he blew the front tires just around the corner. Low pro's on a shitty road don't mix.

Want me to delete your rep so you can redo it?

Everyone makes mcsteaks. He came on here and behaved how he thought was okay. So he gets shitted on and bows to the forceful directive of the mass. I say he gets what he gets based soley on his actions. He's not -reped out yet, he can save it based on his actions from here on out. Let it ride, if he fails he can try again lesson learned

Guest Removed
There, you're released from the oven.

I advise you to go make a thread with a heaping pile of naked women in return for our trouble.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/n1152940197_30394190_5846410.jpg

Everyone makes mcsteaks. He came on here and behaved how he thought was okay. So he gets shitted on and bows to the forceful directive of the mass. I say he gets what he gets based soley on his actions. He's not -reped out yet, he can save it based on his actions from here on out. Let it ride, if he fails he can try again lesson learned

I'm just really hard headed. I can't seem to back down when being shit talked. That's just how I've always been. But notice when you guys let up a bit, so did I. I understand how you guys do things with the noobs, but even in basic I just couldn't back down. Lol, needless to say Drill Srgt. hated me. I did more PT in 6 months then I have in my entire life.

LOL ... I now realized who you are.

I didn't know sol740 referred you, should have said something earlier

This probably would have gotten him much worse rep in the first place.

I'm just really hard headed. I can't seem to back down when being shit talked. That's just how I've always been. But notice when you guys let up a bit, so did I. I understand how you guys do things with the noobs, but even in basic I just couldn't back down. Lol, needless to say Drill Srgt. hated me. I did more PT in 6 months then I have in my entire life.

You still arent getting it. If you would have followed the rules in your very first post the the 2nd post in this thread would have be "+rep welcome". Its the same for every new guy. 99% dont do it and they get pissy when they get fucked with. Its cool you have beeen granted a stay it looks like.