New Guy

darkstarsinner

Guest Removed
And a little taste of what I do to people who are just plain assholes.

Oh and Jones, if I were almost 30 and out of school I may have something like an Audi. but I like what I have and could care less what a pompest ass thinks. My "teg" is what I like. You don't like it quit reading. It's that simple.

first off thats a threat.

you fail at reading the rules of this site, before you posted. thats why you are getting flammed douche bag.

he dont have to stop reading. you just wont make it to see the the rest of the site if you keep acting like a fucking douche bag ricer.

:gtfo:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Stimmel.

Oh and Jones, if I were almost 30 and out of school I may have something like an Audi. but I like what I have and could care less what a pompest ass thinks. My "teg" is what I like. You don't like it quit reading. It's that simple.

Do they teach grammar and spelling at your school?

I've never heard of a the elusive "pompest ass". Is it native to North America ?

Cool. It's a work in progress. Like I said I could care less what's said. And as far as the theft thing, believe it or not worse has been stolen around here. Just something I would like to avoid. Yeah it's in pieces but a projects a project.

He eats parts of people, mostly male genitalia from what I understand.

And boy don't you seem like a smart guy. Gotta love the fifth grade sense of humor. Tell me, aside from mommy and daddy sending you to school, you ever do anything aside from being a dick?

No threats. Just a joke. And I'm not trying to be a douche. I just like to give shit back. :rolleyes:

We are all for getting shit back, just try to keep up, the train is leaving town.

http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/all-aboard-the-fail-train.jpg

You know what they say about assumptions, right?

What school did I go to ? Why don't you inform me?

Yeah I did assume. But I know to be a "Network Engineer" you need some kind of education or your not getting a high dollar job with a decent company. You know Computer Information Systems, or Information Networking systems. Unless of course you called the Microsoft Certi. number off of the radio.

Yeah I did assume. But I know to be a "Network Engineer" you need some kind of education or your not getting a high dollar job with a decent company. You know Computer Information Systems, or Information Networking systems. Unless of course you called the Microsoft Certi. number off of the radio.

Is that the fail buzzer again?

Yes, you can. If you are motivated, you can teach yourself just about anything. It helps if you are a natural born nerd though. No college here my friend, just a healthy scoop of experience and Cisco Certs.

Oh, and I've paid for everything, including my first car, to everything I own currently.

Why do these guys come on here and get pissed over nothing. Dude your young, people tell you saying "I'm worried about theft wahhhhhhhh", then say to yourself, maybe that was stupid. Its a life lesson move on from it. Its just a dumb thing to say.

I'm not pissed. And it's not really a dumb thing to say. Not so long ago a rusted Civic hatch got stolen from a locals backyard. A couple months ago one of my co-workers Hyundai was stolen. Last summer three civics were stolen from a few blocks from my house. I just prefer to be cautious and not have that happen. Not mad about it, it's just how I feel. I have a family I take care of, so I only get the chance to do this once. My car gets stolen then thats it. I couldn't justify doing it again.

Is that the fail buzzer again?

Yes, you can. If you are motivated, you can teach yourself just about anything. It helps if you are a natural born nerd though. No college here my friend, just a healthy scoop of experience and Cisco Certs.

Oh, and I've paid for everything, including my first car, to everything I own currently.

Well aside from you being an ass, I'm impressed. I'm in school for CIS so I can get those jobs, and you never really here about people getting to that point with no degree. And I too have paid for everything on my own. The only thing not coming out of my pocket is my schooling, thanks to my GI Bill.

Well aside from you being an ass, I'm impressed. I'm in school for CIS so I can get those jobs, and you never really here about people getting to that point with no degree. And I too have paid for everything on my own. The only thing not coming out of my pocket is my schooling, thanks to my GI Bill.

Congrats, my part time job is being an ass. If you can stomach some ribbing you JUST MIGHT be able to survive. Hang in there newb.

Guest Removed

in the last 6 months 9 civics have been stolen, just on the west side of town.

now, with as many cars that get stolen around herenot being just hondas, and considering youre from out of town and really dont give to shits about a wrecked DA, thats not modded.fail..it was dumb to say. now pick the blunt back up, log out and dont come back...

if you look in your user cp in the tool bar here, you'll see what im talking about at the bottom. those should be green if you want in. not all red

That I don't know. But there is a history of car thefts around here, that whined up a good distance away. Not saying it is you guys but you never know who is watching. I would just rather protect my hard work and hard earned money. Is that wrong?

And I'll see what pics I can dig up, lol, and just we're clear I'm not going to end myself for being rejected here. I feel like I'm being interviewed for the CIA. Just wanna meet some new people, and learn a few things.

Well, you didn't get the job. Thanks for applying, you can leave now.