New Guy

darkstarsinner

in the last 6 months 9 civics have been stolen, just on the west side of town.

now, with as many cars that get stolen around herenot being just hondas, and considering youre from out of town and really dont give to shits about a wrecked DA, thats not modded.fail..it was dumb to say. now pick the blunt back up, log out and dont come back...

if you look in your user cp in the tool bar here, you'll see what im talking about at the bottom. those should be green if you want in. not all red

Ahh, Red, green, same difference. Lol, and I'm not gonna back down on this. It's not wrecked anymore for one, and I don't want it stolen, so I don't tell people where to find me. That simple. I'm cool if you don't like. Does it really bug you that ya keep bringing it up? I don't like things being stolen. Un modded car or not. Hell even if it were completely rusted out, sitting on stealies, with monster dents, I still wouldn't want it stolen. It's just not dumb to say "I don't want my shit stolen".

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. If only it were that easy. I'll probably get kicked anyway, so I mine as well hang around till it happens.

Ok, I have a couple questions:

Who/what is going to kick you?

What is your hang around?

Ok, I have a couple questions:

Who/what is going to kick you?

What is your hang around?

I dunno really know to be honest. I guess the mods decide whether I stay or go. Lol, and considering I have no other options on this forum my hang around is solely this thread.

I dunno really know to be honest. I guess the mods decide whether I stay or go. Lol, and considering I have no other options on this forum my hang around is solely this thread.

I have another question?

What don't you know really know honestly?

Lol, I read that a second ago and went to edit it, but you beat me to the quote

You must be used to be outclassed in every sense of the word.

The community decides whether you stay or go by + or - repping you. It takes +10 rep to make it out of the oven. Usually a lack of effort ("Hi I'm Bob and want to join kthx") or lack of pictures will net you a lump of negative votes right off the bat. You didn't post pics in your initial post so most people probably walked in, neg repped you, and left. Then you did post some but once repped by someone, they can't re-rep you - you're stuck. You don't seem like someone who would really contribute to anything around here anyways.. nothing but rednecks and their V8's.

Thats's cool. I'm actualy not as useless as you guys seem to think. Maybe I should have waited for my car to be done, but I realy didn't think it would be like this. And I joined in hopes of learning things from new people. And as for the rednecks and V8's I have actually seen some nice cars. I come to Columbus every couple of months for the reptile shows. I have seen some rice, but some very nicely detailed cars. But thanks for the info.

• Upvote 1

I do not give you +rep as a rule of thumb. I feel you have earned it after your somewhat disgraceful posts earlier in the thread. You have taken our hazing (although I admit I was lazy) with good humor.

Welcome.

Guys, you all know me and my intense burning hatred for noobs. I ask that + rep be left for this noob as I think he shows slight promise to not be a douche.

I do not give you +rep as a rule of thumb. I feel you have earned it after your somewhat disgraceful posts earlier in the thread. You have taken our hazing (although I admit I was lazy) with good humor.

Welcome.

Guys, you all know me and my intense burning hatred for noobs. I ask that + rep be left for this noob as I think he shows slight promise to not be a douche.

Thank you. And good luck with those glass tables:D

CR's strange fact of the Day

Jones is known for driving Audis and can be seen all over Columbus in various cars sporting the Audi logo. He also goes by Beavis and is known for having a very firm handshake. What people may not know is that Beavis Jones ironically has the Audi symbol on a piercing that hangs from his clitoris.

Guest Removed

yet again, you fail at reading the rules:gtfo:

CR's strange fact of the Day

Jones is known for driving Audis and can be seen all over Columbus in various cars sporting the Audi logo. He also goes by Beavis and is known for having a very firm handshake. What people may not know is that Beavis Jones ironically has the Audi symbol on a piercing that hangs from his clitoris.

You took this right from my Craigslist post didn't you ? :eek: