What Clubs In C-Bus????

Rhett

Ok......

So the girl friend was out of town a bout two weeks ago and went to a club in KY and she loved it. She said it was like a club out of the movies.... Big, girls on bars, poles, cages..... all that good stuff. Well me and her never go to clubs because she never wanted to go before... so which club should I take her to Friday night??? I have not been to many here, I mainly hit up local bars... nothing big.

Thanks all!

sugars whay ur looking for mainly but its sucked the last two fridays. now saturdays r good an from 1030 to 1130 its 1$ top shelf drinks

just a heads up tons of asians which i love but alot of grabby guys so i hope your not the jelous type for a guy to look at ur girl haha

Ok......

So the girl friend was out of town a bout two weeks ago and went to a club in KY and she loved it. She said it was like a club out of the movies.... Big, girls on bars, poles, cages..... all that good stuff. Well me and her never go to clubs because she never wanted to go before... so which club should I take her to Friday night??? I have not been to many here, I mainly hit up local bars... nothing big.

Thanks all!

Brothers, spice, and sugar all get wild.

I hear that girls do crazy shit at Mynt... never been there though.

I hear crazy shit about BOMA too... never been there either.

Otherwise, go to windsor.

Brothers, spice, and sugar all get wild.

I hear that girls do crazy shit at Mynt... never been there though.

Some of the chicks do (most seem to be with us sadly, yes sad). Or you mean drugs? Or both? Gaswerks then Mynt is almost always the schedule, at least for me during summer when downtown. Not a fan of frat boy Brother's or Sugar though

Some of the chicks do (most seem to be with us sadly, yes sad). Or you mean drugs? Or both? Gaswerks then Mynt is almost always the schedule, at least for me during summer when downtown. Not a fan of frat boy Brother's or Sugar though

Shief, i mean both. Shit jsut gets nuts. A good friend of mine owns a limo service so lately we've been cruising out to the X and doing some dumb shit... but whatever you know?

as far as Gaswerks goes... its a decent bar... but its kinda low energy.

Maybe i like brothers so much because i myself was a "frat boy" when i was in school, also maybe because i like to get faced... hehe. Sugar is okay, i've only been there a couple of times.

the problem with all the bars in the arena district (aside from Brothers and spice) is that i have only been to the other ones a handful of times, and ive always been shit-fuck wasted.... after getting hammered at brothers or spice. So i don't remember much.

I will admit though, spice is an imitation Cali bar like whoa...

Anyways, if anyone ever wants to get together as a big entourage and roll downtown to eat and then go out afterwards, just give me a buzz. I think it would be fun to go out with a bunch of car guys a get wasted while bullshitting (and even smoking a cigar or two).

What's that japanese steakhouse over there next to martini? we should get a group and own a couple of those 8 person tables.. then go get hamski'd down the street!

Lets face it, all the "good" clubs in Columbus are long gone. I used to really enjoy going out for the music, atmosphere and then the crowd 3rd.

Bring back Glow in the buggyworks building and I'll go out again. Nothing else has stacked up since they closed.

Lets face it, all the "good" clubs in Columbus are long gone. I used to really enjoy going out for the music, atmosphere and then the crowd 3rd.

Bring back Glow in the buggyworks building and I'll go out again. Nothing else has stacked up since they closed.

AGREED!

Screaming willy's. Report back on how you liked it.

ahahhahaha u might come out with some type of damn std!! lol

But sugar is ok never been to boma but mynt is to small for my liking. I would love to go to metropolis in cincy if possible its on top off the mall and its sweet!!! and the girls are bangin! So picture the roof of easton with a huge club up there

Listen, there's nothing more refreshing than a night a Screamin' Willies followed by an after-party at Sinbad's. You don't know Columbus nightlife if you haven't done that.

Sinbads is my favorite.

I love going to see some hos dance for free while I play pool and drink beer. :cool:

you need ot join the entourage!!

HAHAHA. I got most of my "hard partying" days done early in life and have calmed down a lot, which is why you mostly see me just drinking whiskey at Fado. I don't know if I can handle the crazyness that goes on in those limos anymore. :D