Another new one!

draggin50

Thanks everyone. I got on here with the hopes of meeting new people and checking out new rides. There have been a few that have welcomed me and another few that just want to trash my car or stickers!! I must admit the stickers need to go. This car is past its prime but will be brought back to shape soon and be running better than ever. Thats where this place and other forums come into play. I look forward to getting to know some of you and hope that I may be able to help others out on their cars as well as tham helping out on mine. Thanks

I'll make sure to get all the stickers off and repost some pics.

Get some stickers saying "got owned by an LSx"...

but of course not my LS1 because it's slow. :)

Welcome man and I only kid. I'm not just another GM guy. I also love the Stangs as well :thumbup:

Scott Huddelson was the original owner. Bruce is still pumping out the crazy paint jobs. I always liked them. They are different and get alot of attention. Hopefully I'll get it back together soon and be out tearing up the streets. I just got the stocker in it a few hours ago so hopefully I can drive it soon!

everyone has a fucking mustang. This one looks like it wants to be fast, but it cant cause its a miniature pony with short legs and a pop belly. Does Ford make that car?

Out of noob threads,Queer.

• 3 weeks later...