Twin Turbo V8 Audi A4

CRed05

I told ya so dumbass :rolleyes:

That's the swap I've been talking about for 4 years now. Nice to see some rich ass Audi fan pulled it off.

And I told you to a) swap the 20v into the 90 b) put a big ass turbo on the c4 s4 c)Get a b5 s4

Hows that going?

Love that swap. I keep looking at used '03 RS6's going hmmm... cheaper than a new A4....

Well a maintained RS6 with records and lower mileage is still pulling a premium. These are cars that can and will eventually be big money to keep. With that said, if they offered a 6mt, I would be driving one now.

You would like to think that. It's not.

Yea really, it is. Small 4dr sport sedens with 4cyl turbo engines... both priced VERY similar with near identical gadgets... only difference was, in 03, S40's weren't available w/ AWD, but still priced the same... oh and they dont go into the shop for much of anything either.

Well a maintained RS6 with records and lower mileage is still pulling a premium. These are cars that can and will eventually be big money to keep. With that said, if they offered a 6mt, I would be driving one now.

Luckily when I dream, I don't have to be practical. :D

They start at 3" at the turbo and taper down to 2.5"

Heres the link to the manufacturer in the UK:

http://www.xs-power.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=37&products_id=195&zenid=115908c03e022534f0c10b2e75605662

Sweet, I ordered it. I don't feel like shelling out $1500 for an exhaust.

Sweet, I ordered it. I don't feel like shelling out $1500 for an exhaust.

Cool, they have them in stock? I had to wait a while for them to make some, and that seems to be the case for everyone. They sell like hotcakes.