I can see clearly now, the rain is gone ....

Doc1647545523

It looks like a dry 24 hours in central Ohio ..... mebbe the last dry for a few days.

Anything popping tonight? If so, I need to get busy printing up business cards for us :rolleyes:

Business cards LOL! Maybe get one made with just a big middle finger on the front and "have a nice day from columbus racing" on the back?

Yes, it is clear to me now ... that if we don't get business cards we are way behind the times. I have a briefcase for work that has work garbage in it that I will gladly burn, and replace with stacks of the Official CR "Up Your Faces" which we will say instead of "cards".

Yeah, food, then maybe practice our Team Output cheer.

Five Guys for burgers?

I dont know where thats at still. Also, what time because the woman wont be home for a little longer and would be totally bummed to miss out on her "Doc Time". I havent had the awful waffle in a while either.

I dont know where thats at still. Also, what time because the woman wont be home for a little longer and would be totally bummed to miss out on her "Doc Time". I havent had the awful waffle in a while either.

It's at 2134 Polaris Parkway. Just take I-71 to Polaris, turn right (east), and it's in the second block on the left side (north side) in a little strip of stores. I'll be there about 8:15. Since we didn't have time to print CR business cards, I'll loan you a few of my Zombie Squad cards:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/zs.jpg