Back on CR

BeyondAddiction

I used to be on here back in 2000-'01 under the name Saint or Matt_97GPGT. I had a Grand Prix GT (yeah I know, sweet car huh) Used to hang out with a big group of people here back in the day. Had to move back to dayton. I am now driving a '95 M3 after driving a '90 5.0 LX for a few years. It's been a while and thought I would get back on here.
  • Upvote 2

Yeah I am screamingsaint on aim, don't get on there much anymore though, school and work keep me pretty busy.

I saw audion19's and smokey post about the cars & coffee and thought I would post up on here and check it out again, see what's new, it's amazing how much bigger this forum has gotten, how do I get out of the oven though?

I just got the M3 in november so I haven't gotten any pics yet, that will definitely change soon though since it's been getting nice out now. It's completely stock from the outside though so the pics won't be anything aw inspiring. so far it has some CAI that came on the car, I just finished putting on some ebay headers that turned out really nicely, and a midpipe, has poly motor mounts and some tranny bushings. Pretty much just fixing broken parts and upgrading when replacing.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I did a lot of research before buying them, they do surprisingly well and have held up for guys for a few years and on race cars with no problems. They are replicas of SuperSprint headers that cost over $1000 so taking a chance on some ebay headers that work the same for $100 seemed like a good trial, plus dyno tests from guys show no difference in power than the originals. I did have to buy the real midpipe to mate up to it though which I got for $350. it turned out pretty well and they seemed to be very good quality for the money. I'm very happy with it. I just have to get a muffler section now, it's even quieter than stock even though the cats have all been removed, on the flip side the motor sounds amazing now.

Wow, yeah that has been gone a while. I see you got an SVO now, that's awsome! love those 2.3T's. no more interceptor as well I take it.

I've been busy trying all kinds of things, in and out of school, did some electrical apprentice work for a year, and now I'm back in school for a degree in finance and it's something I like finally, have been back in for a year now and going strong so I think I finally found my niche. Should have a BA in 2 years.

Just started a new quarter so trying to figure out a good time I can come up to cbus to visit for a weekend. still got a few things I need to fix on the M3 before hand because I know when I come up it will be ran pretty hard lol. but will be soon. do you still have the same number? I've got it in my phone still but, it has been a while.