Camaro #345 should be shipped to Maxton this week!

LPFSTheFett

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they going to have a t top version?

Negative. Moon room instead. Which after seeing it in person, I like better.

I personally HATED my t tops in all my 4th gens. I never took them out. A moon roof you can atleast open with a switch.

are they being overpriced based on hype and demand like the challengers and such

I'm sure some dealers are, but I'm getting mine for sticker and there are dealers on camaro5.com that you can order from right now at $500 over invoice.

I almost got them to take supplier for mine, but since it's the first one, they know they can get sticker for it, and I tend to agree and didn't want to chance it.

Are you planning on getting some stock times before you shoot for 8's?

Sick ride man!!!

Goal the day I get it, is to take it to a scale to get weighted, then to the track. So Yes! :D

Jason, please tell me that you'll be continuing the trend and adding exhaust powered snails on this one as well.

como what? lol not sure what your asking.

V8 - 13.0@111mph, 0-60 4.7 secs

V6 - 14.4@98mph 0-60 5.9 secs

Seems like a winner to me and I'm sure those times will improve with a good driver/track

13.0@111 is for the LS3 M6 version. Mine has the L99 A6, so I wouldn't expect anything better then 13.2-13.3s @107

How the hell did you get in front of people who had ordered cars?

Mad skills! seriously though, someone just canceled their order.

i've also ordered one of these cars to pull my u-haul up to wisconsin this summer. i've heard camaro's traditionally have been excellent at pulling trailer (homes), etc. etc.

LS motor has good torque, so i figure it should be able to pull my u-haul filled with all our shit.

You are probably correct, they can probably tow just about anything. I guess it's better then a Ford which can't even tow itself. :D I kid I kid... I have a F-150 so can't crack too much on a ford.

beautiful ride. I want a set of those wheels

Mine will probably be for sale. I have no use for um. The crazy part is the stock tire diameter is 28.6"'s. That's absolutely crazy. Borderline size of truck wheels/tires.

Really limits my options on skinnies that wont look dumb as shit up front. Have to have something that will fill the wheel wells.

Mine will probably be for sale. I have no use for um. The crazy part is the stock tire diameter is 28.6"'s. That's absolutely crazy. Borderline size of truck wheels/tires.

Really limits my options on skinnies that wont look dumb as shit up front. Have to have something that will fill the wheel wells.

I don't think I even want to know what a set of those would go for right now.

Are you sure you would be the first to own in the city? I thought for sure I seen one driving around already.

All the one's I've seen have been M-plates. I followed a black one back to michigan. (we happened to be going the same way)

Are you sure you would be the first to own in the city? I thought for sure I seen one driving around already.

100%, If you've seen one, it was a test car.

On Camaro 5, you can get a list of all the VIN's for all the Camaro's built so far, and Maxton is the only one that has had a car built.

That's how I found this car, saw the list and called them to see if it was available, and it was!

There are two people that have taken delievery on cars #1 and 2. Dealer named Hendrix and I guess Jay Leno. Other then that no other cars have been shipped.

100%, If you've seen one, it was a test car.

On Camaro 5, you can get a list of all the VIN's for all the Camaro's built so far, and Maxton is the only one that has had a car built.

That's how I found this car, saw the list and called them to see if it was available, and it was!

There are two people that have taken delievery on cars #1 and 2. Dealer named Hendrix and I guess Jay Leno. Other then that no other cars have been shipped.

Wasnt there just a thread showing a guy having 2 in his driveway? Or am I thinking of something else?

Wasnt there just a thread showing a guy having 2 in his driveway? Or am I thinking of something else?

I could be wrong but I think they built/shipped the V6 cars first ?? I dunno, I thought I read that somewhere but don't quote me on it.

Jeff