Camaro #345 should be shipped to Maxton this week!

LPFSTheFett

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasnt there just a thread showing a guy having 2 in his driveway? Or am I thinking of something else?

That guy and his wife work for General Motors and he isn't driving production cars. Production cars didn't start being built until March 16th, technically speaking.

There are rumors that a few dealers in the US have V6 cars, but I've also heard they aren't production units yet. There were probably 500 built cars before true production started that were all V6 models. I guess GM is trying to get every Chevy dealer in the US a V6 car before a May 6th event. They are telling the dealers not to sell the cars, but can't force them not to. I actually fully anticipate 4 or 5 V6 cars coming to columbus the same time my car comes, which would technically make it not the first, but would be the frist V8 at least. Hard to say. Nobody really knows what's going on yet.

• 3 weeks later...

WTF WHY DID YOU CANCEL YOUR ORDER???

I just called up to get pricing since I'm debating selling the WRX and getting one. They told me #345 was coming may 6th and it was not claimed. I asked him about you said you changed your mind ??

GOD WHY!!!!

Guest tbutera2112
WTF WHY DID YOU CANCEL YOUR ORDER???

I just called up to get pricing since I'm debating selling the WRX and getting one. They told me #345 was coming may 6th and it was not claimed. I asked him about you said you changed your mind ??

GOD WHY!!!!

:gtfo:

• 3 weeks later...
Hahaha no, I just was kinda shocked.

HPE SUCKS

they only ran a 13.6 wtf.

02 (35th Ann.) Camaro's were running a little quicker than that. 107mph trap isn't anything to sneeze at, but given all the hype I expected atleast a high 12. Still a fugly car that every stealership will price rape the average joe on. I'd buy an S197 Mustang and enjoy a car that won't be killed off in a year.

02 SS (*stock minus DR's*) just for comparison to the one that should've been saved.