Help me find a car for my G/F

Main3s

that 9-2x would be a great candidate, I was going to suggest a WRX (or even just Impreza) wagon anyway. LGT's are nice, but you'll have a hard time finding a nice wagon, let alone one for under $15k that's a Limited, '05+ anyway. And i'd say n-o on the Audi, especially if it's going to be a higher mileage car. They are really nice cars, but I wouldn't want to have to pay for any parts.

I sent you a pm but to reiterate, Im actually in the process of selling my Jetta. I have to get some minor body work done and clean it up a bit but it should fit what she's looking for save the 'hatchback' and/or 'wagon'.

05 Jetta GLS

silver on black heated leather seats, loaded

Price is whatever is owed on the loan which i believe to be around 9-9500$

I have an 04 Impala SS for sale. 63K, supercharged, 4 doors, leather, 2nd owner, great shape. $9,500 OBO. I think it fits your criteria...;)

I sent you a pm but to reiterate, Im actually in the process of selling my Jetta. I have to get some minor body work done and clean it up a bit but it should fit what she's looking for save the 'hatchback' and/or 'wagon'.

05 Jetta GLS

silver on black heated leather seats, loaded

Price is whatever is owed on the loan which i believe to be around 9-9500$

Thanks guys! I responded to both PM’s. Since it’s ultimately her decision we’ll see… :)

I would look at a VW Rabbit. Fun to drive, great room, great options, great price. 2 or 4dr can be had for around 10k with certified warranty.

My wife has one, loves it, I had one, liked it, and I have a GTI, love it. However a 2006 GTI can be had for around 13-16k with or without the certified warranty (very much worth the price premium)

Other than that, I would look at the Fit, and the Mazda 3.

Requirements

Something with 4 doors or a hatch/ wagon. We have 4 dogs so she’ll need room to haul them around.

Either FWD or AWD as she hates driving RWD in the winter.

She loves Yellow, so something that looks good in yellow would be a pluss but NOT a must.

2003 or newer or less then 75K miles.

Between $8-12,000 maybe $15K for the right car.

Pretty sure an evo matches all of that criteria...

It's got 4 doors

AWD

They came in lightning yellow

Came to U.S. in 03

If you look around on evom you'll find some in that price range...

that 9-2x would be a great candidate' date=' I was going to suggest a WRX (or even just Impreza) wagon anyway. LGT's are nice, but you'll have a hard time finding a nice wagon, let alone one for under $15k that's a Limited, '05+ anyway. And i'd say n-o on the Audi, especially if it's going to be a higher mileage car. They are really nice cars, but I wouldn't want to have to pay for any parts.[/quote']

My buddy got a 05 wagon limited with moon roof for 14.5 with 69k on it. the 05 GT also has a STi Shortlbock....... There is a nice 92x wagon on here for sale for 15kl