Lets talk dumb!

Guest Removed

The Martin that doesnt shower

The Martin who has never owned a car in his life

The Martin who you are talking about..

To the boys who work at Lindsay

Nick the macedonian guy,told me to tell you to straighten up and do your jobs...Im remodeling his sons house.

LoL yeah he came to me the other week saying "Do you know big James?" and I had no idea who he was talking about. But he's a funny old man.

paul :gtfo:

Haha. I LOL'd. I was looking at the pics and thinking to myself, damn, that looks alot like pauls boost pipe that he had me tighten up for him awhile back, and I was right! Damn its about time you got that taken care of. Did you fix his tie rods ends for him too. I told him twice that they were loose!

Guest Removed
Haha. I LOL'd. I was looking at the pics and thinking to myself, damn, that looks alot like pauls boost pipe that he had me tighten up for him awhile back, and I was right! Damn its about time you got that taken care of. Did you fix his tie rods ends for him too. I told him twice that they were loose!

no dumbass, those are the wheel bearings that 1 was ready to come the fuck out.

the driver side one has some play, but both lower control arm bushing are fucked to...