CR invades Kilkare Dragway

evil8

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
12.4 at 117,1.6 sixty ft. no spray and nooooo traction in first....

I made 5 passes, all 12.4's

should run 11's on motor :gtfo:

none driving mofo

The black C6Z I posted pics of ran 10.2 @ 136 with massive belt slippage his first pass in the car. He forgot to turn the traction control off so his GT500 "Super Snake" only went 12.5 @ 118 on its only pass. We hope to improve upon both numbers on Saturday.

Hua took quite a bit of video so hopefully we can toss up some vids / pics soon :)

Jeff

Edited by Turbotrio

My Camaro wasn't out, it will be finished this weekend with the new combo. It ran 12 teens @ 118 last year, and should be a lil quicker now.

RX-7 didn't break the rear, dissappointing!

Antwon's whip is flat nasty, color combo looks killer.

And let me get this straight, the same guy owns the C6ZO6 and the Super Snake?? I really dislike that guy!!

11.81 @ 126mph....shitty 2.0 60'....I need practice with this car lol

11.72 at 117 with 1.7 60ft need a tune badddd, it has mid 11s in her after a tune, car runs strong for only intake and exhaust..

:crickets:

http://smiliesftw.com/x/doggah_eek4.png

Bogged bad :(

With a 1.7 60' mine will go 10s to low 11's

I shouldn't talk. Best I got was a 12.4 @ 115ish outta mine with just a catback. Mine needed tires and a good alignment, though. My stupid ass never had the camber reset once I lowered it. Traction issues, like whoa. :(

I shouldn't talk. Best I got was a 12.4 @ 115ish outta mine with just a catback. Mine needed tires and a good alignment, though. My stupid ass never had the camber reset once I lowered it. Traction issues, like whoa. :(

I feel like im in the same boat, i dont know what cody did with lowering the z, but with about 375rwhp this thing can easily blits my mickey-thomas off all through 1st, some litlle in 2nd.

Tommy ran a little slower than normal in his TBSS (Low 13s) and even though I saw a few of his passes not sure what Steve's best was in the EVO (High 12s maybe?). Cavin ran a 12.x in the E55 and I think that was pretty much everybody.

Jeff

Edited by Turbotrio

And let me get this straight, the same guy owns the C6ZO6 and the Super Snake?? I really dislike that guy!!

Yes he does. It was funny that the announcer at Kilkare mentioned it (And the cost of the cars) at least a couple of times. We are going to continue modding both cars this year and keep them until next March when he comes back from Iraq again :)

Jeff