Fast and Furious sucked...no spoilers inside

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe people even thought this one would be different. Let alone go to see it on opening night. :nono: I'm watching "Unforgiven" Tomorrow at 8pm on HD Net, I've heard that is a quality movie. Eastwood is the man and I can't wait to download and rent "Gran Torino" soon.

I can't believe people even thought this one would be different. Let alone go to see it on opening night. :nono: I'm watching "Unforgiven" Tomorrow at 8pm on HD Net, I've heard that is a quality movie. Eastwood is the man and I can't wait to download and rent "Gran Torino" soon.

Grand Torino is the shit!!

You haven't seen Unforgiven?! Wow...uh, yeah, easily the best Western since The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

As for F&F4, anybody that spent money on it, or expected it to be anything other than a fagtastic fail, well, I don't quite know how to express just how big a fail that is...

You haven't seen Unforgiven?! Wow...uh, yeah, easily the best Western since The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Nope, last one I haven't seen. I've only started to watch some "westerns" in the last few years, as I found out my father really likes "westerns" and it gives us something in common that I never really gave any thought to, until I learned of my fathers preference.

Guest Removed
i don't care the ricer in me was happy, and it's a damn movie it's supposed to be unrealistic. I had fun, I even had to pull some ricer moves on Rob on the way out.

BTW Rob I was driving my wife's Impala, you know the retard squeling his tires and treeing you at the light. I lol'd.

lol. wish i would have known..lol i might have tried to launch the truck.

It was prolly Rob with a wig on.

:asshole:

I have not even seen this movie and it makes me want to punch retarded children.

It gets old having to field questions that infer or refer that I am anything like this abortion on film.

At this point I just tell my people to think of this in the mind set of "this is spinal tap" and they get it.

Seeing it this weekend. I don't expect an epic film that will make me rethink my life - just something with cars, women and hopefully Paul Walker getting shot/stabbed/punched in the face repeatedly. That and watching all the rice come out in waves before/after the movie. That is almost the best part.

I hope to see some rice wreck into each other in the parking lots or something stupid like that.... when the third one came out I saw the midnight showing at Easton and a dumb-ass was "drifting" his 96 Cavalier in the garage, I hope to see someone else doing this and wreck!

Two, I need a cheer me up, Girl issues....

1. Show up to F&F movie night with your car that actually has nuts.

2. Wait for impending wreck of ricers.

3. Roll up and steal annoyed girlfriend of said ricer.

Problem solved. :cool:

I owe you a beer sometime!

.... NO Homo!

i guess im different. any movie that has cars and racing gets my vote. im gonna try and see it tonight.

+1

the ricer in me is winning......

i'm on my way out the door to go see it now

Paul Walker & Vin Diesel FTW!...............LOL

I don't understand why people don't like it, but to each his own. It's a damn movie, it isn't supposed to be taken seriously. The dumb fucks who take it serious are ricers, the rest of you either don't like it because of the ricers, or because it isn't very realistic. Either way I don't understand why everyone hates on the movie, hate the ricers, or go watch a documentary on cars.

We rolled in with numerous tall boys and it was great. Hell phil and jeff debo'd their way into the theatre for free, bastards didn't spend the 8.50 to see it like the rest of us. The movie sucked but I was tipsy enough to enjoy the experience ftw.