Dogs swims 6 miles, lives on Island for 4 months

NWill

Now the dog is going to eat its owner if it hunted wild goats.

That would be my main concern as the owner. The mentality of the dog has most likely completely changed.

I wouldn't want to be alone with it if it missed a meal. :eek:

This reminds me of a special I saw on Discovery once - "Life after people" or something of that sort. They explained how house pets would have to fend for themselves after we were all gone, and small dogs (toy poodles, pugs, etc.) would be the first ones to die because they aren't designed to fend for themselves. Short legs, small teeth, tiny size, disproportionate body = Fail.

Big dogs > rat dogs.

This reminds me of a special I saw on Discovery once - "Life after people" or something of that sort. They explained how house pets would have to fend for themselves after we were all gone, and small dogs (toy poodles, pugs, etc.) would be the first ones to die because they aren't designed to fend for themselves. Short legs, small teeth, tiny size, disproportionate body = Fail.

Big dogs > rat dogs.

We have a puggle, altough she is a cool dog, she is indeed teh fail. Body shaped like a sausage, tiny legs...i dont think she could even swim. Not to mention she runs for about 3 mins before she is so out of breath and tired she can barely walk.

We have a puggle, altough she is a cool dog, she is indeed teh fail. Body shaped like a sausage, tiny legs...i dont think she could even swim. Not to mention she runs for about 3 mins before she is so out of breath and tired she can barely walk.

Nothing against some of them though - like a puggle. My friend has one and the dog is hilariously fun. I don't categorize them as "rat dogs" like other small breeds.

You know I was not completely surprised when it turned out to be an Australian Cattle Dog. I have one that is mixed with a beagle and it is the toughest dog I have ever owned. My next one is going to be a full bread Cattle Dog. I love Auzzy Dogs.