Columbus Racing Car Show

wagner

Guest tbutera2112
I think the boy needs a little help here....................................................................................................................

nah, keep pounding on him.

Cams car should stick out at the show after Kevin gets done with it.

I'm even gonna be a little jealous.

whats being done to it?

and i thought his car was black....whos black one is that in your garage? i know when i had my cobra bumper for sale you wanted it, i just assumed that it was for cams car...then i saw his sig and got all confused lol

btw, nice hack job on those grills in the foglight area....saved me the time from doing it :D

thanks for the bumper!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats being done to it?

and i thought his car was black....whos black one is that in your garage? i know when i had my cobra bumper for sale you wanted it, i just assumed that it was for cams car...then i saw his sig and got all confused lol

btw, nice hack job on those grills in the foglight area....saved me the time from doing it :D

thanks for the bumper!

UUUMMM......

Cam's car is red, my 2 daughters have stangs' also.

Black, and Grey.

Cam's is getting a full paint job/Cobra conversion its gonna be GM Atomic orange with black chrome fr500's. Should look pretty sweet.

THANKS DAD!!!:mad:

Guest tbutera2112

Black, and Grey.

Cam's is getting a full paint job/Cobra conversion its gonna be GM Atomic orange with black chrome fr500's. Should look pretty sweet.

appearance only, or drivetrain too?

Black, and Grey.

Sounds great. Black chrome is win.

Guest tbutera2112
just appearance this year, next year is when the power starts coming in.

as in a 03/04 swap? or just a gt swap? ive got an entire gt drivetrain ill sell you for $1000...motor, trans, wiring, radiator, accessories, everything

oh and since youre going with a whole paint job, if you havent already bought paint, i would look into house of kolor tangelo pearl...best orange. ever.

as in a 03/04 swap? or just a gt swap? ive got an entire gt drivetrain ill sell you for $1000...motor, trans, wiring, radiator, accessories, everything

oh and since youre going with a whole paint job, if you havent already bought paint, i would look into house of kolor tangelo pearl...best orange. ever.

As far as power goes, im going for the fastest V6 thats street drive able, and as far as paint goes you can talk to Kurt on that one.

:mad:LOOK,I have a those two, i just need to get them painted and put on. Anything else.

Just figured that while everyone was at it, I'd throw that one out there. Can't expect for people not to notice that when the other pieces are from a Cobra. No need to get the panties in a wad.

the blower from a supercoupe will bolt right on your car...

I might be out if the pumpkin runs by then

He wants a twin turbo setup, but that V8 swap dont sound too bad either.

Just figured that while everyone was at it, I'd throw that one out there. Can't expect for people not to notice that when the other pieces are from a Cobra. No need to get the panties in a wad.

He didn't mean anything by that DK.

What shape is everything in?

I've seen that paint, it is nice.

just appearance this year, next year is when the power starts coming in.

I respect you learning your car and driving it before you go into changing the power out put, Now, never yell at DK again:D

Atomic Orange, Black 500s, should look amazing.

How many cars are you fitting into sonics parking lot.

The Sonic in question is small. This WILL runover into the Giant Eagle lot, I'm not sure they would be happy about it.

Edited by Kurt B.

The Sonic in question is small. This WILL runover into the Giant Eagle lot, I'm not sure they would not be happy about it.

That is why I am waiting on final word on that. The person I am working with thought it was a lock but then found out she had to double check.

I will post up the final info as soon as I get it. Worse case it might have to be done at a different sonic but it sounds like they are going to hook us up for this AND in the future with some other stuff