Car will also come with:

Extra stock short block with block, crank, rods, pistons, and oil pump

Alum Heads

Wolf car cover

The tires have less than 1,000 miles on them

Several books about LT1 motors

Hays manual

Extra window control pod and clips

The car does have some slight flaws in the paint and the interior has normal wear. It was hit on the drivers side but fully and correctly repaired. The cat back does have rust on it and the tips were cut off due to this. There could also be a possible issue with the Opti but we could never get it to repeat the problem.

If you are looking for a track car this is the perfect starting point. This car has been garage kept for the past 3 years and only driven on nice days by my dad.

All of this for $5,000

PM me for info my dad is the one taking car of the sale of the car and it is up at my parents house in Rootstown Ohio.

Here is the most recent pic of the car I have right now

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/lt1wagner/Z28sig.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/lt1wagner/camaro4.jpg

Edited by Wagner

dumb question but does it have ttops? I didnt think so from the pics but figured I would ask anyway

Not a dumb question you would be suprised at what has been asked by some.

Nope non-ttop car.

if you want to sell some stuff off of it i need a few things. what did it run in the 1/4 mi?

I don't want to part it out. The car has never been ran at the track since I put on all the suspension stuff.

When it was ran with just the CAI, Intake Elbow, Subrame's it was a 13.90's car in the quarter and low 9's high 8's in the 1/8th.

The car was being built up to be a killer street/bracket car.

I don't want to part it out. The car has never been ran at the track since I put on all the suspension stuff.

When it was ran with just the CAI, Intake Elbow, Subrame's it was a 13.90's car in the quarter and low 9's high 8's in the 1/8th.

The car was being built up to be a killer street/bracket car.

wanna run it one last time ???

wanna run it one last time ???

LOL maybe if it was here in town it at my parents house in NE Ohio. If you call my dad and tell him you want to race from a dig he might take you up on it.

Just make sure you tell him what car because if he pulls out either nova you might be in trouble.

LOL maybe if it was here in town it at my parents house in NE Ohio. If you call my dad and tell him you want to race from a dig he might take you up on it.

Just make sure you tell him what car because if he pulls out either nova you might be in trouble.

we haz nova here to lets take a rd trip

He will be in trouble if ur dad brought ouut a cavalier.

mine has been 11's and broke....come back with some thing better then that

and fat girls have been in yours.

Something about this sounds familiar, it's funny how Phil talks shit to people with cars currently under the knife not realizing that these cars will be fucking him up for a long time to come. :confused:

mine has been 11's and broke....come back with some thing better then that

and fat girls have been in yours.

what fat chicks? im so confused about why people keep bringing this up. i dont fuck fat chicks

and scott i just give you a hard time cause its you point blank

Guest Removed
Something about this sounds familiar, it's funny how Phil talks shit to people with cars currently under the knife not realizing that these cars will be fucking him up for a long time to come. :confused:

he will be all but hurt if i toss my trans together and set my shit in tylers car.

you know, for mock up :ninja:

he can try what ever.build whatever. i'll pedal him and he could never catch it.