For sale

Linc5.0

Not trying to clutter up your fs thread, nor do I want to retract from the fact that it's a badass car...but WTF kind of heads does it have if it's only making 395whp? I make more than that and I'm cam only...

the car made 280 bone stock....picked up 11o whp. i thought that was pretty good??

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

telling me that he is going to walk me (in a straight line) is like saying the sky is blue. I mean seriously come on. On the other hand im sorry to say that without a shadow of a doubt id "walk" him on an Autox track. I have chosen to buy a car that is designed for that, not straight line dragging or 40 rolls or Mid ohio. Anyway, Erik, i wish you woulda put this beaut up for sale before i bought a bike....

(sorry for the mild, unnecessary hijack)

I will take that bet with my "geh" as you said ls1. PM me if you think your car handles and stops better than LS powered cars.

Good luck with the sale.

Guest Removed
I will take that bet with my "geh" as you said ls1. PM me if you think your car handles and stops better than LS powered cars.

Good luck with the sale.

i got money on the none ls powered car in this one......

so when you wanna do this?

i hope you know what your getting into because i sure do and it wouldn't look good for you.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Sti's and and Maro Ls1's are in the same class in autox.

My same suspension and brake setup won the autox class on a different car.

The sti's are closer than i thought but i called him out so i will stand by it.

I don't think you have even seen my car or know my setup. The only time i may have ever seen you was at advance on rome hilliard if that was even your car and i was in my cousins SS. If he wants to race me cool, if not thats cool to. I don't want to have a ten page discussion about it or highjack this thread anymore, but if you want to discuss it, lets start a new thread.

depends on mods. stock they are in different classes.

just so you know a STi with street tires and me on race tires was only .772 seconds slower than me while a 2001 camaro on race tires was 2.7 seconds slower than the STi.

but stock for stock with the same driver the STi will walk all over the camaro. the AWD has you beat no matter how you want to go about it.

PM me if you think your car handles and stops better than LS powered cars.

I'm going to assume you mean F-bodies, and not so much Vettes (LSx cars built to take some turns).

Are we talking stock to stock ? Cause if so there's not much "thinking" to do. It flat out does, and thats that. Modded you could start to make a difference, might wanna get an IRS though.

Though that's what I love about road racing, its much more important to have driving skills, than to just have the better, or more powerful car.