For sale

Linc5.0

^^Your car is extremely slow, Ive seen you in my necks of New Albany, let me know if you want to see my tails and buy me my dinner.

Good luck Erik on the sale, I know your hoping to trade for a big single supra.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Your car is extremely slow, Ive seen you in my necks of New Albany, let me know if you want to see my tails and buy me my dinner.

Good luck Erik on the sale, I know your hoping to trade for a big single supra.

................im in Powell, NEVER new albany. I bet i know who that ones is tho. If it has Volk time attacks, its not slow. If it has any other wheel then i dont know him.

................im in Powell, NEVER new albany. I bet i know who that ones is tho. If it has Volk time attacks, its not slow. If it has any other wheel then i dont know him.

It's not corbin, and i will walk him too.

hm...yummy. but the rx7 beat it so I am not that impressed witha stocker...course they are easily upgradable

The problem with the RS6 is that anything beyond chip and exhaust and they eat transmissions. So if you really want to make big power consider the tranny part of the build, not just a possible repair cost.

im thinking sedan.

If you are thinking turbo and sedan pm me when you are ready.

GL with the sale btw. If I didn't have 3 kids I would try and talk trade. I too get bored with stuff WAY too fast.

The problem with the RS6 is that anything beyond chip and exhaust and they eat transmissions. So if you really want to make big power consider the tranny part of the build, not just a possible repair cost.

There is a guy on AW/AZ/ Ect. that does a very VERY nice custom tune for both the engine & tranny. He has a bazillion track passes on his RS6 at full weight with no issues and he is at 100K.

Gutted pup cats + his tune = 11.5x. I wouldn't really take it beyond that anyway, but that is just me.

Well motor for motor It would be intresting.

Do you know what vette he drives?..

telling me that he is going to walk me (in a straight line) is like saying the sky is blue. I mean seriously come on. On the other hand im sorry to say that without a shadow of a doubt id "walk" him on an Autox track. I have chosen to buy a car that is designed for that, not straight line dragging or 40 rolls or Mid ohio. Anyway, Erik, i wish you woulda put this beaut up for sale before i bought a bike....

(sorry for the mild, unnecessary hijack)

telling me that he is going to walk me (in a straight line) is like saying the sky is blue. I mean seriously come on. On the other hand im sorry to say that without a shadow of a doubt id "walk" him on an Autox track. I have chosen to buy a car that is designed for that, not straight line dragging or 40 rolls or Mid ohio. Anyway, Erik, i wish you woulda put this beaut up for sale before i bought a bike....

(sorry for the mild, unnecessary hijack)

So you are saying you bought a car only because it is good at going around cones in a parking lot? Impressive.

• 2 months later...