Just saw this car on the road.

SpaceGhost

http://gallery.me.com/bbotte/100036/photo1239197570619/web.jpg

(The car in the mirror) Car has no front bumper or anything, not even the headlights. All it has is the hood bent over the metal bumper support, and it has a cheap set of fog lights for headlights mounted on top of the bumper support. I've heard of weight savings but I LOLed when I saw this. It's a lumina I believe.

That was better than me. I got pulled over and given the 110 dollar ticket.

That was enough for me. Front license plate is now on.

After I got him to admit he profiled me, and pulled me over to look for drugs while I had my 2 YO daughter in the car, I told him he could search to his hearts content, he would find nothing and I would not appreciate me and my daughter being detained. Since he was OHP I then explained to him that the front plate law was bogus anyway, and it wouldn't be law if it were not for ignorance of his government agency. We are one of the last few states to require the plate. We all know what it is primarily used for and he couldn't bullshit me. They block the law change every time. I have to pay more for plates, it wastes tax dollars to make them and now he wants to write me a ticket for not having one. I told him in this economy he has no heart if he writes me the ticket, and if he did he would just get his share of bad luck afterwards. He wrote me a warning after I showed all my documents were in order and current. Registration, License, and Insurance.

I got pulled over and warned about not having a front license plate last week. I bet he never gets pulled over.....

dont even get me started on that one, my friend has a camry no front or rear plate both in the window, ever get pulled over? NOPE I have no front plate on the mustang sometimes sure enough I get pulled over everytime only for that.

P.S. Sweet lumina

Guest tbutera2112
i drove my stang around for a couple days with no front bumper cover and nobody said anything to me...went right past cops sitting on the side of the road in rey. pickerington, and the freeways

After I got him to admit he profiled me, and pulled me over to look for drugs while I had my 2 YO daughter in the car, I told him he could search to his hearts content, he would find nothing and I would not appreciate me and my daughter being detained. Since he was OHP I then explained to him that the front plate law was bogus anyway, and it wouldn't be law if it were not for ignorance of his government agency. We are one of the last few states to require the plate. We all know what it is primarily used for and he couldn't bullshit me. They block the law change every time. I have to pay more for plates, it wastes tax dollars to make them and now he wants to write me a ticket for not having one. I told him in this economy he has no heart if he writes me the ticket, and if he did he would just get his share of bad luck afterwards. He wrote me a warning after I showed all my documents were in order and current. Registration, License, and Insurance.

W T F

one of my techs got pulled over in a body shop car that was missing the front bumper, got bitched out by the cop and told to not test drive cars missing parts

Ironic seeing as though I've driven the 996 from my house to the shop and back with no front bumper since I already had it off to clean the radiators and it was easier to get on the allignment rack that way!

I think that's the same sweet piece I see at the gas station by my house all the time. If so, the rest of the car also looks so beat it almost seems like it was rolled end to end.

Do the fog lights have awesome blue lenses?

Oh yes.

I got pulled over on 670. Just for the no front license plate. Nothing else. He didn't even ask for my registration or insurance.

Some cop left a ticket on my car for not having a front plate once.. it was parked on the street in front of my parents' house.

I can even top that! I had my front license plate on and still got a ticket! It was just bent! 135$ cause i had to wait a week to get paid then pay 25$ in fucking late fee's. Buncha bullshit.

wow nice car and i bet the cops just feel sorry for the person driving and probably think the embarrassment of driving that around is punishment enough.

I got pulled over in Lithopolis for no front plate and took him 45 mins (no lies) to find the front plate citation number to write on the ticket. He asked me what all i had been pulled over for in the past and I told him haven't in a few years then came back to the car and re-told me everything I had gotten pulled over for which was the same as I told him and made me out to be some really bad person. Then sent me to court over it so they could make more money.